✨Gypsy III✨

✨Song: Lovely
✨Artists: Billie Eilish (Ft. Khalid)

Your P.O.V

We headed to Old Navy after we asked for directions and as we walked in, Lannan ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. It seemed as if he was stressed about the prices, they weren't even that high. I mean, he gets pretty good money. So, I didn't really understand it.

Though, I shrugged it off and started walking around the store. I couldn't believe what happened but I had to accept it, considering I can't change the past. Which, I would if I could. Maybe Lannan is right though...? I mean, a real man would choose his girlfriends feelings over a deal...right?

I shook my head, I stood in the women's section. I was just staring at the clothes. A man in front of me noticed and looked at me confused. I nervously smiled and he snickered as he walked off.

Then, all of a sudden, I get knocked to the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I heard a voice say, I groaned inside my mind as I realized it was a males voice. Of course, but, as I looked at the guy. It was CodyKo, holy shit.

He helped me up and I dusted my shirt off, I was so nervous, this guy use to be my biggest crush. He still had those amazing eyes and still had his great looking hair. But, he's taken. So am I.

"It's fine." I say shyly, he chuckled a bit and smiled at me.

"Still, I'm really sorry. I'm just in a big rush." He said kindly.

"It's fine, CodyKo, not shame in being in a rush." I say, grinning.

He paused and smirked "Your Y/T/N {YouTube Name}. Aren't you?" He asked

I nodded and he put up his hand for a high five. "What are you doing here then?" He asked, surprised.

I accept his high five and smile "Y'know, I could ask you the same thing." I reply, I then see Lannan out of the corner of my eye. Watching me and Cody. I sighed. I couldn't believe Lannan was spying on me.

"Well, my cousin moved here and he wanted me and Kelsey to see his new house." He explained, he then saw me sigh as I looked past him and he lifted an eyebrow in concern. "Is everything alright?"

I fixed my attention back to Cody and smiled a bit. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking about things." I say, I put both of my hands in my back pants pockets. It helped me become less nervous.

He nodded "So, why are you here?" He asked, getting back to the question.

"Well, Elliot, meaning Muselk, made a trip for the crew. It's called "The Walk" and it's where we walk down the boardwalk of Portland. It's beautiful here and I can't wait to go." I admit, Cody nodded, seeming impressed at the idea.

Lannan walked over to me and Cody, he stood beside me and smiled. Showing his teeth. I could tell he was trying to be fake and intimating.

"Ah, Lazarbeam!" Cody pointed out, Lannan smiled.

"CodyKo." Lannan replied.

The tension was so thick and it got me worried, so, I decided to leave Codyko to his rushing hour and me, Lannan, and Brodey leave.

"Well, it was nice to see you in person Cody, but we've gotta go." I say, trying my best to get out of this tension filled hell hole.

"Yeah, it was nice seeing you in person too." Cody replied, "You too, Lannan." Cody smiled and then walked past me and Lannan.

I glared at Lannan. "What the hell is your problem, I hope you know we are not actually dating which I have explained many times in many different ways and I'm not afraid to show another new way." I threaten, Lannan just rolled his eyes and called Brodeys name.

Brodey came running to us, shirts in his hands.

"We're leaving." Lannan said, Brodey nodded.

"Alright, just let me pay first." Brodey said, he walked into the line of people. It wasn't a long line but it was going to be a bit of a wait.

I stood beside the doors of the store, while Lannan waited in line with Brodey. I was so confused with how Lannan has been acting. He turns ice cold to hot in an instant, it's pretty scary.

After minutes and minutes passed, Brodey and Lannan walked over to me and then we all walked out the door. Brodey held bags in his hands, he was pretty happy with what he found in the store. It was a good thing he was happy, since obviously me and Lannan didn't seem happy.

"Should we get some food?" Brodey asked, suggesting the idea.

Lannan nodded "Uh, Panda Express maybe?" Lannan asked

"Sure." Me and Brodey agreed.

We ask directions from a security mall cop and then head to where Panda Express is, we then noticed, in the distance. That Cray, Kathleen, and Markus were there. They were all sitting down and eating noodles and teriyaki.

We all locked eyes with them and they waved us over, we smiled with glee and rushed over to them. The table was large so there was enough seats for the three of us. I took a seat with them.

"Do you want me to order for you, Y/N?" Lannan asked, it was nice of him to ask so I nodded.

"Can you get me teriyaki and rice?" I ask, Lannan nodded. "Thank you."

"Your welcome". He replied as he walked off, Brodey followed behind him into the long line of people.

Again, Lannan became kind. It's so strange how he changed from mad to sad so quickly. Then again, I'm the same way.

Kathleen smiled at me, I returned a smile back and she giggled. "So, how's everything going?" She asked, taking a drink.

"It's been very eventful, but in bad ways." I admit with a nervous smile. Kathleen frowned a bit and set her cup over a little to the side to see my face full view.

"Hey, everyone. How's it going?" A girls voice rose, I growled under my breath. I knew that voice. It was Avaline. Kathleen's face expression changed and she seemed just as pissed as I was as she crossed her arms.

I turned myself around and saw Avaline standing there with Elliot's arm wrapped around her waist.

"Have a spot for me and my handsome baby?" She asked, smirking at me.

"Obviously not, you stupid bitch." I say, coldly.