✨Iceberg III✨

Your P.O.V
The interview turned out amazing and afterwards we all celebrated by going out and getting some ice cream.

I got my favorite kind, IC/F (IC = Ice Cream Flavor) and it was amazing. The way it melted in my mouth made me feel so alive. Which, is pretty weird when being described but it's the best feeling after a long stressful day.

Elliot looked at me and smirked, I lifted my eyebrow in confusion to what he was thinking. He then got up, and offered his hand. I put my hand in his hand as I got up and we both walked outside.

We stopped as we walked out the door and luckily no one followed behind us.

"What's in your mind?" I ask with a smirk, he chuckled.

"I was just thinking about something". He replied, he bit his lip.

"Tell me!" I exclaim, tugging at his coat strings.

"I was thinking about how amazing you would look in the new merch we're getting". He said, I gave him a puzzled look.

"We're getting new merch? You never told me!" I retort, crossing my arms.

He smiled "That's because I haven't told anyone else accept you now".

"Oh". I say, I smile brightly. "What does it look like?!".

H pulled out his phone and opened the photo gallery, revealing photos of us and other crew members. Then, he stumbled upon the new merch and showed me.

I was in awe, it was all of our icons (Aka Mascots) on the shirt with our names underneath them. It looked so amazing.

"It looks great!" I say, he smiles at me and puts his phone in his pocket.

"I'm glad you think so". He said, he kissed my cheek and started eating his ice cream again.

Cray walked outside and gave us a smile.

"What are you two love birds doing out here?".   Cray asked.

Elliot looked at me then at Cray.

"This". Elliot said, until suddenly his lips connected to mine and his tongue suddenly slipped in which caused shock to spurge through my body as my eyes flutter open. I was not expecting tongue.

Cray started jumping up and down, hollering. "DAMN!!". Which made me and Elliot crack up laughing.

Then Lannan and everyone else walked out and stood there concerned and full of confusion.

"Were you and Elliot kissing again?" Lannan asked partly annoyed.

I walked up to Lannan and messed up his hair a bit. "Don't worry about it". I say, teasing him.

Lannan smiled at bit, then Kathleen grabbed my arm.

"You and Elliot better get married or I'm going to lose my shit". She stated, I laughed and hugged her.

Elliot pulled me away from Kathleen and snickered a bit as his hands wrap around my waist from behind. He kissed my neck and pressed his lips against my cheek. I felt a sneakily smile spread across his lips.

"Stop~" he begged as I tried to get out of his grasp.

Lannan looked at us for a second then rolled his eyes, I knew after that kiss we shared. That he would be like this but I didn't think it would last a long time. Hopefully.

Elliot finally let me go.

"I have to go throw my ice cream away". I say, there were no trashcans outside for some odd reason so I walked inside to throw it away.

"Me too". Lannan called out as he quickly followed me.

As I met Eyes with a girl and flashed a smile, I walked over to the trashcan and all of a sudden I feel hands wrap around my waist from behind and a tight squeeze. I gasped a bit and then had guessed it was Elliot.

"Y/N, he doesn't deserve you".

It wasn't Elliot, it was Lannan. I removed his arms from my waist and pushed him away from me.

"Don't you ever pull that shit again! Do you hear me?!" I exclaim angrily. "I love Elliot and he's doing a hell of a better job then you'd ever do!".

Lannans pupils grew smaller and he slumped as he heard my words. Then, regret overcame me. I didn't mean to say it in the way but that was uncalled for and it wasn't okay.

I love Elliot, right?

Yes. I do.

"I'm sorry......it's just that ever since that kiss". He began, he stepped back a bit. "Oh, forget it. It's not even worth it. You'll always crawl back to Elliot no matter what I say". He walks back outside and I stand there unsure of what to do or what to say. So, I just walked outside and ignore that little incident.

"Babe, you alright?" Elliot asked me, looking deeply into my eyes with wonder and lust.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I say, flashing a fake smile.

Mark and Amy, Including Tyler gave us a smile and thanked us for the experience. We thanked them as well and we all shared a farewell hug as they headed back to the airport to head home.

It was such an amazing time and I don't regret it, the only thing I regret is kissing Lannan.

Do I regret kissing Lannan?

Yes.....?

Yes.

The whole crew headed back home and as we got into the house, Kathleen and Marcus headed outside and Lannan and Cray decided to play fortnite with each other since it was break day.

Elliot grabbed my hand, leading me to his room. He shut the door and we both let go of each other's grasp on our hands. He sat down on the bed and patted at his legs, beckoning me to sit down on his lap. I obliged and sat down, and sighed a bit and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Today was amazing". He said gently, I nodded my head in agreement and then his phone buzzed.

He removed his right hand off my waist and grabbed his phone. He turned it on, reading the message.

It was from Clint.

It said......

"Listen here, Parker is one of my greatest friends and he told me when he came to your house to apologize to Y/N. You broke his fucking nose. Now, either you apologize to me when I show up to your house or we can settle this like real men and fight. Cause, your not gonna win against me".

Oh My Fucking God......CLINT IS FRIENDS WITH PARKER?! MY DAMN EX?!

✨❤️I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Tomorrow is the official date to post my new story "Who You Were" And I hope you'll all love it! Also, I will be doing a Qna in a few days if I have time so keep your eyes peeled! Btw, I've been feeling really inspired to create more and add more to this story so if you get to two chapters in one day at a certain point, don't be confused. Love you all and I hope you have an amazing day, thank you for all the support!❤️✨