✨Prosper IIII✨

Your P.O.V
I wake to a loud bang from downstairs, I had guessed it came from the kitchen and began to walk down stairs. As I made it into the kitchen,
I'm shocked as I see Avaline sitting there with a grin on her face. 

I glared at her as I cross my arms ever so smoothly and sit in front of her on the chair. We both looked at each other for a few seconds before someone speaks up.

"What are you doing here?" I ask annoyed, I fix my posture and she notices. A smirk spread across her face as she took a sip from her drink.

"I just decided to pay a visit, you didn't see the texts?" She asked, lifting a brow.

"Yeah I did, he told me it was you". I lean in "I believe him".

She scoffed and titled her head. "You really do love him, huh?".

I nod and lean back "Always have, always will".

She bit her lip "Really?"

"Of course, now get your ugly ass out of my house". I hiss

"Sorry, But this isn't YOUR house." She retorted "It's my boyfriends".

"Excuse me? Elliot is with me!" I exclaim

"Shhhh". She shushed "You'll wake them up."

I groan "Get Out". I point to the door and she gets up.

"Soon, Y/N". She said lightly

"Soon, What?" I reply

"Soon, you'll find out the real truth". She opens the door and walks out.

I stand there, confusion hitting my mind as a sense of worry entered it as well.

Could Elliot be lying to me?

No......he wouldn't do that

Right?

I shake my head from all these thoughts, and as I begin to head back upstairs. I hear a voice come from the darkness of the living room.

"What are you doing up?" Elliot asked, rubbing his eyes that showed he just woke up.

"I just came down here for a glass of water". I pick up the glass of water that Avaline had luckily left. "Why are you sleeping in the living room?".

"I woke up not too long ago and then headed out here to watch a movie but then I passed out on the couch". He replied, he yawned and stretched as he made his way towards me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I was dreaming about you". He said gently as he buried his head into the crook of my neck. "I always dream about yo~"

He began to snore and I laughed as a bright shade of blush flushed my cheeks. I put my hands on his chest and shook them around a bit to wake up him.

No use.

I kissed his forehead and then messed with his hair and in a few seconds he woke up.

"What the...?" He said confused and bubbly.

"You fell asleep again". I said with a giggle.

"Well hey, it's the first time we slept together".

"Oh shut up!" I say with a bunch of heartfelt giggles.

He groaned as he squeezed my waist a bit tighter and pulled me even closer. His hands were of course making their way down to my ass but I let it side this time.

He then lifted me up, and put me against the wall and then slid me down. He kissed me passionately, then it began to form into sloppy wet kisses.

I knew he was just begging for this moment, he was moaning, biting his lip and a part of my lip between the kisses.

"Oh god..." He mumbled as he felt my hand graze gently against his shorts.

I laughed a bit and then kissed his cheek as I pushed him away. I walk away back upstairs and he chases after me. I race quickly upstairs to my room and open the door. He follows behind me and as I open the door to my room. He grabs my waist and begins to kiss my neck as he swiftly shuts the door behind us.

I let a moan slip out and he stops, then a smile spreads across his face. He leads kisses down from my neck to my collarbone.

"Elliot..." I moan out

"I'll be gentle...." He mumbled against my skin. I bit my lip as he started to suck and bite at my skin on my neck. I had a feeling that I would. end up with hickeys.

I remove his arms from my waist and he races past and sits at my chair that my desk is at as he realizes that I was making my way towards it.

He patted at his legs, beckoning me to sit on his lap. I smirked and obliged as I sat down gently. I heard him moan a bit, he then grabbed my waist again.

"That was amazing". He whispered, which not gonna lie. Kinda turned me on.

"It really was". I reply

He laughs in the most sexiest way possible and tugs at my shirt. I bit my lip, I knew what he wanted. But, I wasn't ready. I wanted to save my virginity for a special moment. Not a moment in my bedroom late at night after his bitch of an ex showed up.

I'd love it if it was after some amazing date, or maybe after the walk. Maybe even during vacation. Not here. Not now. But, someday.

"Not N-" I bit my lip hard as he began to unbutton his pants and a bright shade of red covered my cheeks.

Embarrassingly I shoved his hands away from
His pants and cupped my head in my hands.

"Uh, baby?" He asked, confused. "Hey, what's wrong?". He rubs my back.

"Nothing, I just. Don't want to right now. I want to save the loss of my virginity for a special moment". I admit, biting my thumb as I remove my head from my hands.

"Oh, well. That's fine". He says with a smile.

"Really?" I say, surprised.

"Of course." He replied, he kissed my cheek. I saw a bit of blush cover his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I ask with a smirk.

"I just can't wait for that day I get to rip off your clothes and fu-"

"OKAY". I exclaim "WE GET IT!" We both burst out into laughter and then end up snuggling on the bed and passing out.

I believe you.

Do you believe me?