✨Illusion IIII✨

❤️✨Every Chapter is going to have song with it, it sometimes describes the chapters mood while other times it's just random so, if you'd like to listen to it while reading. It's there. I hope you all will enjoy this chapter!✨❤️

Your P.O.V
I woke up to me holding Lannans hand. He smiled at me lightly and then sighed as he removed his hand from mine.

"Morning". He said, he stretched and I smiled at him gently as I yawned. "We're finally here".

"We are?" I ask, slowly taking a peak out the window.

It was so sunny and the sky was clear, I smiled at the sight of it. It was beautiful.

"Wow". I say, still staring out the window.

"Yeah, amazing, isn't it?" Lannan asked, looking out the window too. I then looked over at Markus and Kathleen.

Markus and Kathleen were awake, they were kissing each other as always and smiling gleefully.

It made me miss Elliot, a lot.

Lannan knew I was missing him, he grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Don't think about him, alright?" He said, his eyes twinkled a bit.

"I can't....I miss him so much, I just want him next to me". I say, looking down at me and Lannans hands.

"What if..." Lannan said, looking down. "We pretended that we're together?"

I look up at Lannan "What? No, that will crush Elliot's heart".

Lannan chuckled "Yeah, But, Right now he's doing the same thing to you".

"For a good cause". I defend him, removing my hand. "I'm not going to do that".

"Fine, you can have fun watching Elliot and Avaline kiss and have those sweet little chats that end with neck kisses and hickeys. While, you sulk in sadness". Lannan teased.

I scoffed "Elliot would never go that far".

"He agreed to everything she said would happen on the trip, which means, kisses,
Hugs, and maybe even sex".

My eyes widened "No....Elliot is not that type of person".

"Well, he if really wants to save our career that badly. He'll do it". Lannan said "But, if we pretend we're together..." He grabbed my hand again. "He'll get jealous and see a reason to only be with you for the remainder of the trip".

I thought to myself the possible outcomes of this plan, I knew Elliot wasn't the type of person to do that stuff. But, when he was in the car with Avaline, it seemed so real. Maybe this is the right call....?

"Fine, But, if he gets hurt too badly. I'm going to have to call it quits on the plan". I say

Lannan nodded "Deal". He smiled and then rested his hand on my cheek. His thumb gently and slowly moved.

"You know, Elliot isn't on this plane with us." I say, lightly blushing.

"I know". He said, staring deeply into my eyes. "I'm just practicing".

"Mmmh". I doubt, I then giggle and he blushed as he took his hand off my cheek.

-....-....-....-....-

The plane landed and we all got off the plane with our luggage. We called a taxi and headed off to hotels around Portland and we made it to one of them.

As we stood outside of the hotel, we called Cray to see if they were here yet and texted everyone else to let them know we had made it.

I stood there, my back killing me. I looked over at Lannan who was still on his phone. I looked off into the distance and admired the beautiful sky.

Then, I felt a gentle touch on my back. It was Lannan, I could tell by the smell. He smelled pretty good.

"Elliot and Avaline are almost at the hotel". Lannan said, I shrugged. I didn't care for her name to be added with his.

He started to rub my back and I hummed a bit, letting him know it felt good.

"What are you two doing?" Kathleen asked, her eyebrows stitched together.

"I'm just rubbing her back". Lannan replied, Markus smirked.

"I'm sure Elliot's not going to like that". Markus added, putting his arm around Kathleen's waist.

"That's the point, we're going to act like we're together to piss him off and be with his real girlfriend". Lannan said, still rubbing my back gently.

"I hope you know, he's doing it to save our career, if Avaline doesn't enjoy him being with, Y/N, she'll ruin our lives". Kathleen said, concerned as she walked over to us and brushed off Lannans hand from my back.

"Anyone on the internet can ruin our lives, but she has no proof of that". Lannan argued.

"Parker is the source of proof, Lannan fucking punched him!" Kathleen exclaimed

"Yeah, But for a good reason, because he cheated on, Y/N!" Lannan spat

Markus stood beside Kathleen, making sure Lannan didn't lose his temper and hurt her which would be Lannans biggest regret since Markus would kill him in a matter of seconds.

"You guys, stop!" I demand, they all look at me blankly. "Can we all just talk about this once we get in the hotel?" I beg.

"Fine". Kathleen said.

After a few moments passed, Avaline and Elliot popped out of a taxi and so did Clint and Parker. Cray and Brodey then arrived shortly after Clint and Parker did.

"Wow, neat". Avaline said, sarcastically of course. She gave Elliot a peck on the cheek and gave me a smirk. I rolled my eyes at her.

"What's the plan?" Cray asked, not happy with how Avaline was acting as his voice went a bit lower than normal.

"Well, we're booking rooms here and then we'll spend a few hours exploring the city". Elliot said, "Tomorrow we'll go on the walk".

We all nodded in agreement and booked our rooms. I had to share a room with Lannan and Brodey. I wasn't complaining. Even though, me and Brodey had some romantic moments awhile back. So, did me and Lannan.

Though, I knew we all were just good friends who were spending a night together in a hotel room.

As we walk in, the room was well lit, cleaned, and well taken care of.

There were three beds placed beside each other with space between each.

I sat my luggage down on the bed that I chose and sighed as I laid down.

This is going to be hell....