Ch : 6

It was 10:00 at night. She was sitting on her study table. Things weren't arranged around her but it doesn't look messed up. The whole room was dark, the only source of light was a lamp which was glowing her face and lightening the paper on which she was scribbling her emotions.

Letter by letter, word by word, line by line, verse by verse she was letting everything out on her secret keeper.

Dear Diary!

____________________

Alizey PoV

" Afternoon, lovely ladies! " Alina exclaimed while walking in the living room where we were sitting on a couch with some papers around us.

Half an hour ago I return from school and found mama caught up with her work in the living room so I joined her. I was helping her to approve the designs for her boutique's new collection.

" Good Afternoon! Go and get changed first. I will serve you food " Mama said looking at her after putting the file on the table. 

" Ah! " She slumped into the floor cushion and released an exaggerated sigh. I turned my head towards her at a sudden moment, I thought she fell down but should know better this was our Drama Queen, Alina.

" Oh! Mama I just returned from school. You should hug me, kiss me and caress my hair, put my head on your lap and say ' My baby how was your day? I am bringing you a glass of juice you must be tired ' but what you are doing is ordering me around. Oh! So unlucky me! I wish you were like those commercial Moms. " She mimicked Mama and covered her face with fake sadness. I snickered at her behaviour and mama eyed her suspiciously. She is such an actor!

" You came from school not from a battle after 14 years of separation.
" I exclaimed throwing the nearest cushion at her which she dodged.

" Oh! Sister, you don't know the pain of being neglected. " She sighed I rolled my eyes at her drama.

" Let me finish this then I will tell you how much I love you with every hit of this hanger, " Mama said while signing some papers.

" Mama, love her this much that her every part scream your love " I teased her with evil eyes.

" Oh! I was Just joking I know you love me more than anything I was just testing you, heh heh heh," she said with scared expressions. The Drama Queen! I laughed and Mama smiled.

" No one can feel my pain, I should leave. " She muttered while standing up and picking up her bag and went towards her bedroom.

Cartoon! I smiled, what school feeds her? I shook my head and went back to work.
___________________

The weekend ended and again my daily routine started.
But now there was a new bullet in my routine chart. Listening to the Quran! Cause I don't know how to recite!
It is really refreshing and peaceful. Whenever I listen, it takes me away from this world of misery, an unknown pleasure takes over me. My every cell responses to the familiarity of their creator as they were yearning to hear the words of God. Shivers electrify my whole body with every word like I am being recharged as I am reborn. I feel the most alive at that moment.
My heart and soul feel overwhelmed.

When I was young Baba use to recite it to me so its also one of the most beautiful memories from my childhood, with Baba. Every morning he uses to recite It because he knows how much I love his voice. It was our routine he reciting, me listening and that I called a Good morning!

" Hey Alizey what are you listening? " Alina jumped on my bed and lay down on her back with her arm folded under her head.

" Have you taken your lunch? " I ignored her question which she doesn't notice.

" Yup," she said I take off my headphones and paused The Surah.

" I was thinking about something. " She said in a serious tone which was unlikely her.

" Yeah, What? " My concentration was on her now.

" Alizey, Do you love Dawood Bhai? "
Ouch! I didn't see this coming.

" What makes you think about this all of a sudden?." I asked her delaying the answer.

"Well since we are going there so we'll also have interaction with him. " Yes, this is the reality I am running away from.

" Umm..... Alina, I am too nervous about it " I told her honestly. Shivers running down my whole body, I gently rub my arm to ease the tension.

" Well, your situation worth your nervousness," she said very honestly.

"Why? " I frowned my eyebrows

"Because both of you aren't like any normal couple. You haven't talked to him ever! And he doesn't even try to contact you !" she turned her face towards me. I know this is the harsh reality.

" I think it was better for both of us not to be in touched because maybe it will affect our careers. " I put forward one of the most reliable reasons I had come upon.

" I know this is nothing about careers, Alizey! If he wanted to contact and ask your well being this won't eat his career. " Her voice raised some octave.

" But I didn't contact, too " I tried to convince her but my point was very weak.

"Stop defending him. I know he must be cross with Uncle too because of this childhood marriage" she again lay down on her back staring at the rotating ceiling fan.

" Maybe! " I said while leaning back on my bed crown.

" Well, you came here to scare me more Alina " I scolded her with fake anger but honestly speaking I am scared.

" No I came here to open your eyes," she said and pass me a smile.

" I am wide awake, baby. " I said playfully, blinking rapidly at her.

" No you must be daydreaming about some romantic, fantasy scene with him around the woods," she said and winked at me. I can feel the heat rushing towards my cheeks.

" Oh ... Blushing ...! " She teased grinning widely.

" Get lost, Alina! " I scolded and hit her with a pillow.

" So you can again go to the woods? Alright sis, have a nice time. " She said and winked at me before getting down from my bed and rushing towards the door.

" Alina, I will kill you " I warned

"No, you are killing yourself, sweetie, in LOVE ! " she said while just peeking her head in my room from outside.

I threw a cushion at her but she immediately shut the door. She has gotten good at dodging, maybe because of her life long practice to dodge my cushions.

" TRY AGAIN LATER! " She screamed from outside before burst out laughing.

Stupid!

The mere thought of being around him is sending shivers all over my body what will happen if he will come in front of me!

•°•°•°•°•

Happy Reading lovely people!
Press the 🌟 below

Hania