Ch: 43

Four years later

It's been four years since they had seen each other. Obeying her wish he contact her on and off. He uses to know her well being by Lauren or Alina. In this period many things have enhanced and developed in their Khan family, especially the addition of two little munchkins Feroze and Farwa of Daniyal and Linta. They keep the house on toes, a perfect exercise for Asfandyar and Jamming partner of Dayan and Danisha. They have kept them on alert mode.

Today, the activities in the mansion were different from usual. Everyone was on active mode moving here and there. Arranging everything perfectly. Other than the little two there was the addition of another member.

" Yes, Choti Ami? " she came to her all dressed up in a stunning Anarkali royal blue frock. Labeena turned around listening to her voice and a pleasing smile captured her lips.

" MashaAllah, Reeno, you look fabulous," she said with adoration in her eyes. Zareen blushed still not use to of taking compliments.

You must be thinking what is this happening. To understand this situation we have to flashback to the banquet where Daniyal's reception was held four years back.

Zareen was going to the restroom to check her makeup and hair when someone followed behind her but she didn't notice. There were shades in front of the restroom door separating it from the banquet. She was about to enter when someone grabbed her hand and stopped her. A shriek evolved from her throat but was muffled by a manly palm. There were fewer people here so no one notices this unusual moment. She turned on her heels and slapped the invader. This moment made the man drop his hand from her mouth.

" Don't you dare! " Shayan was about to lash at her for insulting him but he never did because before that a punch knocked him down.

" Don't you understand what she said. " Saud's muscular figure hid her from his view, unintentionally protecting her from his greedy eyes.

" I was just talking to her. " Shayan tried to say but he shut him off by growling at him.

" I know you better, so shut up, don't you dare to trigger me. " his eyes were blazing fire which can lit up the whole banquet to ashes. He took a step forward towards him. Zareen was stunned by the sudden change of events. She has no idea what to do either to stop Saud or let him beat him. She can't deny she wants this moment to never end. Seeing this culprit so helpless was soothing.

" Now you better stay in your limits or get lost. We have good relations with your father that's the only reason I am not beating you to pulps. When you go home thank him. " grabbing him by his collar he snapped at him who was cowering in pain. He left him abruptly. He turned towards her and held her hand taking her away from him.

" You better take care of yourself, there is more beast near you than the outside world," he told her and left. She stood there still comprehending what just happened.
This was the moment when Saud held a special place in her heart but she kept resisting it. Then one day after three years of this event a knock was heard on her door as the door opened revealing none other than Saud Rehman with his grandmother and Lauren Aunty asking her hand in marriage. After a year as she completed her masters in perfumery, they got married.

Let's come back to reality, where Labeena was praising Zareen.

" Today Saud can't keep his eyes off you. " she winked teasing her. They were the newlywed so no one misses the chance to tease them.