Ch : 11

She was watering the plants in her garden , she loves gardening. There were several kinds of roses , Queen of night , morning glory , tulips , blossoms and many more enhancing the beautiful of their house . It felt so refreshing standing there . There was also a small kitchen garden at the backyard where she had grown some tomato  , mint , lemon , onions , garlic , chilly , potato and huge trees of neem and mango .
The neem tree was shading half of their house , a swing was also placed under it's shade .
After watering she dig the soil a little bit so the water can easily reach towards roots and  flourishes her plants.

Then she walked towards her jasmines . She loved her every plant but they mean to her the most . She inhaled their enchanting smell , relaxing her every pore , she smiled. They were planted by her father . She remember when he brought them , they planted it together then they had a water fight. She was so excited to see them all grown . A sad smile creep on her lips and she started watering Jasmines.

" Hey Haseena!  " she involuntarily turned toward the feminine voice but oops ! The person standind in front was all wet now .

_____________________

Alizey PoV

" Hey Haseena " Ayesha's voice hit my eardrums and I instantly turned toward her with pipe in my hand water flowing from it .

Now Hadi bhai is standing in front of me all socked and looking at me unbelievably.
I drop the pipe and walked towards them after coming back to senses.

" I am really , really sorry Hadi bhai ! I really didn't mean to do that ! " I apologised and both of those Idiot were laughing hysterically at his back holding their stomach.

" Quiet a nice way to greet , lizey " He said smiling at me then look at his appearance   , water dripping from his hair and his white shirt was now see through . I giggled .

" I am sorry  " I apologised trying to control my laugh .

" No worries,  sis . Its okay.  " He said .

" Yeah , lizey it's good you gave him a bath , he is too lazy . " Zareen said wiping her tears,  she was flushed red .

" Well Dear sis , I was all dressed up ,  I had a meeting with Mustafa . " He told

" No worries just tell him there was a cloud after you and when it caught you , it drenched you " she said like this is the most obvious thing and he rolled his eyes.

" Very Smart dumbo " he teased and flick her head.

" This is HILARIOUS ! " Ayesha said trying to compose herself by fanning herself with her hand.

" Please come in and dry yourself . "  I invited him glaring at both of them " Asalam o alikum , all of you "

" Walikum Asalam " they said cheerfully.

___________________

After Hadi bhai's farewell and having  a little chit chat with Mama now we are laying down in my room discussing the most random things and laughing like idiots. They had crashed at my place today because of some work they couldn't come yesterday.

" let me show my new crush " Zareen said scrolling through her phone. Then turn it towards us Ayesha fainted  holding her heart and I rolled my eyes at her over acting .

" From where did you find this angel? " she exclaimed  dreamingly.

" He is our neighbour , the one bhaiya was going to meet today.  He came from London after completing his studies there ." She enlightened us

" He is Mustafa ? " I asked she nodded shyly.

" Nice name for a handsome man " Ayesha said in a trance