Ch : 14

Alina was giving last touch to her make up . After applying mascara she gave her an approving look.  She get up and stand in front of her full length mirror admiring herself , Alina had done a great job she was really looking good. She was wearing a knee length baby pink kurti which had beautiful embroidery on it.  The thread work was so fine that it was making it more ravishing.  She had matched it with the same colour of cigarette pants and long net dupatta.
Her hair was in a twist from front and then that twist lead to a perfect bun this really look elegant on her round face.
A pair of simple silver earrings were dangling at either sides of her neck enhancing the beauty of it and a decent,  light locket was nicely placed around her neck.  Alina had given her a ' no make up ' look but even with those little strokes her deep black eyes and plump  lips were standing out.
The mirror had racks on one side to put accessories. She took a perfume and sprayed it on herself then Alina.
She gave a pair of earrings to Alina which she had asked. She wore them and asked for the approval.  She gave her a thumb up. 
Alina was wearing a sky blue knee length  Kurti with golden  embroidery on it , matching it with a pair of cigarette pants and duppata . Her curly hair were in a side braid with some fringes dancing around her face. She was wearing a golden round ear rings with a elegant pearl in it and a golden locket placed on her neck beautifully.  It had a pearl too. Her features were more western than eastern just like her mother but her hair and  cylinder nose was just like her father. Alizey was more eastern than western. Her deep black eyes and resemblance with her father was giving her more eastern look but her hair and full lips were just like her mother even after having quite different features we can easily figure out that they were sisters both were beautiful in their own way .
Alina had put on some light make up . Her lips was a shade of nude pink,  a simple eyeliner around her large eyes making her forest green orbs to stand out more and with a little touch of blush on she looked charismatic.
Alina went out to wear her sandles.  She went to her closet and pick a pair of 2 inch white heels which matches her attire then walk out of the room before grabbing her silver clutch and car keys.

________________________

Alizey PoV

Me and Alina was in my car and Mama and Mashal aunty was in mama's car which is drived by Mohsin uncle .

A week had passed since Alina's breakdown and Alhumdulillah she is back to her normal self now.  I can't explain how much I  am glad about it.

Currently we were driving towards ' Pearl hotel' and as always a concert was going in my car and my eardrums were doing Hip Hop.
I turn off the volume.

" Hey,  why did you do that?  " Alina whined pouting at me.

" My ears are bleeding Alina . I can hear them whistling . Can't you listen something polite and peaceful ?" I told her.

"Okay....!" she wasn't satisfied but nonetheless she agreed and switch the song to a slow and peaceful one .

" Much better! " I grinned

" This makes me sleepy " after a while she said yawning.

" Sleep baby sleep its time to run the sheep..... " she sang while patting herself , I laughed.

" What's good in this tell me? I am switching it" she said sitting up properly on the seat.

" Okay but don't turn on the volume at full " I said and took a turn , I saw the sign board of the hotel and thankfully smiled inwardly.

Allah saved me. Hehehe!

We were hosting the ceremony with Mashal Aunty .  Today she and Mama were launching a new collection with the collaboration of The Malik's textile .