Ch: 32

She wore her Bright yellow oversized sweater over her white shirt and denim jeans. She paired it with black ankle-length boots and a sea-green scarf which was perfectly pinned around her head. To complete her look she wore a bracelet with the initial of her friends' name that is A, A, Z, and a wristwatch on the other hand. She kept a pair of gloves in her shoulder bag and some necessary stuff needed for the trip. She had offered Fajar prayers but the sun wasn't up yet. She was excited to see her first dawn at this beautiful, homely place.

Her phone chimed.

" Ready? "

Yup

I am waiting for you down the stairs...

Coming...

She silently walked down the stairs, cautious about not making unnecessary noises to wake up others. As she took her last step a gasp was heard in the background. She raised her head and her breath stuck in her throat.

Dawood was standing in front of her dressed in all black from head to toe. A beanie was covering his head. A leather jacket cling to his perfect muscular body over a black T-shirt. His mouth was a little ajar and he was looking at Alizey like he was looking at her for the first time. His eyes carry an amusing look and when they met hers, they ignited the fire in them.

" You look... Amazing !" He whispered in a husky voice as he took some steps and stand in front of her. She was frozen at her spot her mind had stopped thinking anything rational.

" You..l..look good.." she stuttered and mentally smack herself at her lack of self-control. His proximity was suffocating her, not in a bad way.

" Only Good??" He leaned and whispered in her ears. She lifted her head up to look in his eyes. Bad decision. His eyes carry so much intensity that it can hold the universe better than Sun, what would have happened to her poor body? She gulped, her heart was faster than F1. She sucks in a deep breath.

" I think we should get going," she said in a low voice which fortunately he heard. A light laugh escape his lips and shook his head.

" After you, my lady. " Taking a step back he said with a bow, gesturing towards the gate. But she never moves.

" I don't want to be before or after you. I want to be with you. " She said as he looked at her quizzically when she didn't lead the way. An ear-splitting grin adores his handsome features and he again took a step towards her. He held her hand in his with an unsaid promise to never let it go. The smile she gave him never leaves his lips.

______________

Alizey PoV

I was comfortably sitting beside him in his Land Cruiser. The soft humming of music can be heard from the speaker. He was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel at the beats. I would be blind if I didn't notice that he was beaming with happiness. Would this happiness will last when I will confess to him?

A shaky breath left my lips, unintentionally. He turned his head in my direction with a raised brow.

" Is everything fine, Lizu? " Lizu! I like it. His voice full of concern. Should I tell him now and ruin the trip or should I tell him later and turn insane bit by bit in the span of waiting?

" There is something not right. Right? That is why you are taking so much time to answer. " he shared his guess as my mouth didn't utter a word.