CH :18

Recap :-

Dawood had come to meet Alizey .
Alizey told about the happenings to Lauren ( Alizey's mother ).

He was aimlessly driving around the city with his bodyguards behind him in a police mobile . He knew how dangerous it is for him to wander around like this but he wasn't thinking about his safety , he just want to drain every thought out of his head . His head is spining with questions and this is so frustrating and this aimless driving wasn't helping either.

He has always been possessive  for his family. He is a family oriented boy . No one knows how difficult it was for him to live four years without them but Younus had his reasons to send him abroad for professional studies , thats why seeing Alina in trouble kill him to core.

Even though he just met them , he doesn't know them much and many other reasons that makes sense not to be worried about them but still he was . How much he denies but they are his family, his cousins and Aunt ! He can't leave them alone in these rainy days.

The most overwhelming thing is , the man who harassed Alina is the only son of famous business tycoon Haroon Sherazi , Rayan Sherazi . He can cross any limit just to safe his son. Rayan had been charged for hundreds of cases but caught in none by this you can assume the efficiency our justice. He was always bribed out or the victims are threatened to shut their mouth .

They were the typical example of 'Money And Power'.

Everyone knows who they are , how they become multimillionair but none dares to take action against them. The one who tried they had ruined his life or worst, that the person is not even seen again .

The last case in which he was charged was a rape case . He had raped a teenage college girl in his drunk state after that girl died due to depression and  listening the news her father had died from heart attack . Now only her mother , sister and brother are left to mourn over their love ones deaths . They had threatened her family that they shouldn't try to act clever and create a scene if they do , remind themselves that they have another daughter and son so under pressure and frightened  they didn't attempt to show any bravery zipping their mouthes .

After listening to all these information he doesn't have any clue what they will do?  How they will fight them back? And most importantly their protection! Anything can happen to them and this scares him.
Her hopeful face was imprinted in his head .

"Man , what's up ? You are too quite." Saud stated looking at him from the passenger seat. He was the head of the body guards and one of his best friend.

" The girl I just met , is Alizey. " he tells him.

" So?  " Saud ask utterly confused. So what , if she is Alizey ? Who Alizey ? He thought .

" Shut up!  " He roll his eyes. Then a flash appeared in Saud's head . Oh that Alizey ! He thought .

" Oh...... I get it! " he trailed.
" But whats the big deal? Did she say something to you?  " he asked concernly .

" They are in trouble and they don't know the intensity of it ." he stated pinching his forehead with his thumb and index finger.

" Are they planning to file a case ? " Saud asked him . He nods. Saud knows about the happenings at the event , he was the one who brought all the information regarding Rayan Sherazi and his whereabouts but doesn't know with whom it happened .

" Okay....... " Saud said understandingly.

Then he look at Dawood who seem stressed.

"Alina is Alizey's sister." he nods ." Did you talk to Alizey about what exactly happened with her sister ? " he asked emphasising on ' exactly '.