Ch : 7

Windows were rolled down and she was driving the car calmy.
The smell of monsoon winds was giving a refreshing sensation all around her senses.
She was dressed in a Navi blue floral frock with light blue, royal blue and white flowers on it, it reaches till her knee pairing it with white tights and a light blue scarf wrapped around her neck, she was blossoming under the sunlight.
Her half hair was clipped in a catcher and remaining was hanging low on her waist, some short bangs were dancing around her face when the wind hit them.
She entered the parking lot and parked her car at an empty spot. She picked up her purse from the passenger seat, get down from the car and start walking towards the grocery store.
She was about to enter when someone came out pushing his trolley.
She gasped

familiar stranger!

____________________

Alizey PoV

The person standing in front of me was the same as the one I saw at the graveyard.
I stopped in my track when a young lady the same as my age came out from behind him checking a paper in her hands.

"Bhai check the bill again have we bought everything Ami asked..... " She looked up from the paper and her eyes landed on my frozen self. She paused and asked pointing towards me " Alizey ?"

" Zareen? " A memory sparked in my brain.

" Yeah! " she squealed while laughing like an idiot she was.

" Wow! When did you return from Islamabad? " I asked genuinely happy at our reunion.

"A few weeks ago. Tell me how is everyone Alina, Ayesha, Aunties? " she asked bubbling with excitement.

" Everyone is perfectly fine. Give us a visit sometime ." I wholeheartedly invited her to my place.
He cleared his throat.

"Ah... Alizey this is Hadi Bhai"

" Hadi Bhai? " I squealed with utter shock gapping like a fish, he was lanky fellow back then. He smirked enjoying my reaction.

" I was wondering where I had seen this man he seem so familiar. Oh, man! You are grown-up, " he chuckled
I was obviously looking like an Asian aunty!

" Nice to meet you Alizey, I know I turned more handsome," He bragged playfully.

Zareen rolled her eyes and I said
" Keep dreaming about it "

" Jealous people! "
he smiled and pushed the trolley towards his car
" See you soon," he said with a welcoming smile.

" Sure! " I happily agreed and turned towards Zareen.

" Zareen, give me your contact number first," I said while searching for my mobile phone in my bag.

We exchange numbers and bid bye to each other.
Oh, I have to tell this to Ayesha who have I met today.
I waved at her and entered the grocery store with a small basket because I don't have to buy many things. Almost forgetting why I was here.

____________________

The speaker continued beeping telling that the phone hasn't been received,
" Salam! What's up beautiful? " Her gleeful voice hit my eardrums ' hard '.