Ch: 31

Nothing is more precious than the moment when the whole family unites despite the hardships and bitter past they had gone through. In a hug, they clear all their differences, refresh and restart their lives with love and sincerity.

They were here to celebrate the wedding of the eldest Khan and be part of his happiness. Daniyal was extremely grateful and excited about the reunion that he himself had come to pick them up from the airport. All along the drive, he was trying to make conversation with them to make them comfortable and acquainted with him but Alizey was lost in her own wonderland. Daniyal seems mature and easy-going person, it was not hard to talk with him, he was a conversationist. He brought up different topics to carry on with the conversation. He carries an aura of protectiveness like an elder brother, Alina gets along with him easily and soon they were laughing as he told her jokes and incidents relating their conversation. Alizey was quietly sitting looking out of the window and smiles or nods or share few words as they try to involve her in their conversation. Yusra and Hamza had not left Karachi yet as she has to wind up some works in the trust and guide the temporary head about the system management. Aisha and Aliyan stayed behind with their mother so they can help her. Asfandyar, Dawood, and Lauren were in the other car with the driver and some of their stuff.

Many farms and meadows passed by as she gazed out of the window. The view eased her eyes and lessen the burden on her heart. Nature always allure her and drive her mind to peace. She was confused and depressed because of the recent revelation. She was rehearsing the same mantra in her mind that ' she is stronger than hardships.' It was hard for her to endure that the person she thought was always her's wasn't her's at all. She was deeply and madly and insanely falling for him and he wasn't hers. Her heart ached with pain. Trees waved her bye as the car speed off. Her surrounding wasn't gloomy but the sadness inside her turns everything tasteless and uninteresting.

" All Good, sister-in-law? " Daniyal asked her looking at her through the back-view mirror. Her head jerked in his direction and met his anxious eyes, they were expectantly looking at her trying to unveil what is going in her head. She passed a fake smile in his direction.

" All good, just a little tired from the long journey. We have not traveled this long for quite a long time," she tells, he was a little convinced by her answer so nodded and diverted his attention back to the road.

As they get down from the car in front of an extravagant mansion. Alizey couldn't control her mouth from dropping on the floor. The mansion was breathtakingly graceful. The exterior was Eastern and adores royal beauty from top to bottom. The main gate was as huge as a castle's entrance. There was a canopy of threes and climber over there heads as they walk towards the main door. They were awestruck by the beauty and extravaganza of this gigantic masterpiece. There were colorful flowers along the pavement enhancing the charm of the building to another level. The widespread lawn on either side gives it a more luxurious look.

Everyone was standing by the door. Younus uncle had his arm around a woman's shoulder as he steps down the stairs. The beauty was clad in velvet knee-length frock and trousers, it had fine thread embroidery on its sleeves and ends, a dupatta was loosely wrapped around her head. She was indeed very graceful . A girl was standing with a boy, they had undeniable resemblance both of them had a welcoming smile adoring their attractive face. It did not take much effort to recognize them because they had already talked to them on a video call.

Step by step they were entering in the Khan's family. They were not only the ones who were walking but the efforts were from both sides. As Labeena reached Lauren she welcomingly smiled at her and engulfed her into a hug before pulling away she whispered in her ears.

" Welcome Home!"

_______________

Alina's PoV