Ch : 20

They had a long discussion with their attorney Mr . Ahmed . They were convinced by his skills and way of work . He was indeed very hard working and passionate .

Ahmed had noted down each and every important point they elaborated to him about the happenings at the hotel .

Alina's statement has been recorded word by word in the supervision of Taha at the police station . An FIR had been registered , too .

After the meeting they had planed to meet at Alizey's house tomorrow . Mr Ahmed agreed to be available there by the morning .Men shook hand with Mr. Ahmed and All departed  .

Since last year Ahmed was under  training as an attorney in Mr . Jafar's supervision . Mr . Jafar was one of the well known and honest lawyer not just around Pakistan but around the world . He had been a great Pakistan representative .
He had his reasons not to fight this case .

When Ahmed told him that he got the chance to fight against Rayan Sherazi . Mr . Jafar remained silent , his words battling in his head then after a while he said ;

" Are you sure about your decission, son ? "  without hesitation , he nods.

" I can't be more sure about anything else . " he said . " When this opportunity has knocked on my door I don't want it to return without me answering it . As you had told me how hard this case is but still I wanna try and show my best . " he added .

" In sha Allah ! Best of luck for the future and your first case . " he congratulated  getting up from his seat .

" Thank you , sir . " he thanked while bowing his head .

" You are really talented , I know you can do it but if you need any help I am here . " he said patting his shoulder then walk towards the right window facing the road , traffic running outside back and forth .
Ahmed turns towards him cause he knew he is going to say something. Mr. Jafar pulled out a cancer stick from his pants pocket and a lighter from the inner pocket of his coat and light the cigar . He blows a cloud of smoke out his mouth then flip it's ashes out of the window . They flew away with the gush of air. 

" Ahmed , " he called .

" Yes . " he answered .

" He is your rival , a really strong one but remember everyone has it's weak point .
Son , keep this in your mind you don't directly hit his weak point .  Make him sore , give him pain , make him afraid of your moves , frighten him , then hit his weak point that will be the end . Be a silent killer . " he winked in the end at him .

" I'll remember . " he said with a devilish smile . " Thank you very much for you advice. " he added getting up from his seat sensing his movement Mr. Jafar turn towards him .

" you are welcome , anytime. " he said and shushed him with his hand . He laughed lightly and stand beside him .

" I am so grateful to be your student . Pray for me that I can accomplish my goal. " he said at which he turned to him .

" My all prayers are with you , son . " Mr . Jafar hugged him .

" You will surely do , son . You will surely do . " he patted his back . Ahmed eyes turn glossy and he hugged him back .

----

Ahmed truely know from what pain they are going through cause he had  travel through the same lane of sorrow and brutality. 

No one had agreed to fight for them the media hadn't highlighted any of the news about their incident like press and media have died .
They didn't have much money to file a case so that bastard roam freely , mocking him many days uptill now .
His father died in his sleep the next night when Shareen had returned home . Within two months Sharmeen died due to depression . She was really dear to him . He made thousands of attempt to bring her back to life but she had lost her hope and his every struggle went in vain and her soul left this merciless world .