Ch: 38

Alizey's PoV

I twist and turned in bed. I couldn't sleep at all. What's the matter? Why am I so restless? I got down from the bed and walk towards the sliding door which opens into the balcony of my room. A chill ran down my spine as a cold gush of air caressed my bare skin, for a mere second restlessness vanished from my head. Hence, my room was warm because of the heater so I was in my night T-shirt and loose trousers, my long dark hair was cascading down my back. I went into the room again and wear my sweater and took a shawl, wrapping it around me securely as I walked towards the balcony. I look around the silent mansion. Almost everyone was in bed. The sky was too dark and full of stars. My fringes tickled my cheeks as cool breeze blow them away. My nose turn cold. I lean on the metallic railing, looking around the trimmed green grass and lavish garden. Suddenly my eye landed on a figure walking while talking to someone on the phone. I can recognize the man among the trillions of people. It was Dawood. He seems a little bit anxious. He was saying something to the person on the otherside while waving one hand in the air trying to emphasize something like the person was in front of him. Now he was standing, his one hand on the phone and with the other hand, he was playing with his stumble, listening carefully. Saying his last words he ended the call and kicked something on the ground in aggression. I keep looking at him. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. Now, he was dialling number on his phone. He again started walking with the phone pressed against his ears.

I think he needs me. I should be there for him, without giving a second thought, I went inside my room shutting the sliding door behind me. The warmth of my room embraced me welcomingly. I wore a thicker trouser and covered my head with the shawl, I also grab a water bottle on my way. I get out of my room looking around. Alina's rooms light were still on means she is awake or maybe Danisha is with her too. They are inseparable, according to Dayan " Allah have mercy on us because two evil minds are living under the same roof. "

I walked down the stairs, the whole mansion was quiet, embraced in homely scent. Opening the backdoor of the wing I walk out in the clear opening and saw him still on the phone. Instantly the temperature fall few degrees from the inner environment and I securely wrapped the shawl around me. I couldn't hear what he was saying but his facial expressions explain that something wasn't right. I walk towards him with short strides.

" I can not blame this on anyone but I have a feeling someone from the inside is also included in this thievery," he said on the phone and the person on the other side was saying something when I stood in front of him. His eyes widen for a second then they softened.

" I will be there," he said on the phone. I didn't change my expression as he hung up the call and stuffed his phone in his pocket. 

" Is everything okay, Dawood? " I asked him politely. He sighed and nodded his head.
" It was a warning," he said almost inaudible. I make him sit on the bench and sat beside him.

" We can talk about it if you want to. " I told him politely. He drops his head in his palms and exhaled.

" Why are you here, Alizey? " he asked in a frustrated voice. I was a little shaken by his tone.

" I thought you need me. " I mumbled looking at him but he was still looking down. The energy in me was fading by every passing second.

" Go to your room Alizey," he told me with finality in his voice.

" I am not going anywhere. I know you need me and I am not leaving your side. " I told him mirroring his tone looking in his eyes.

" Why are you so stubborn, Alizey? " he snapped at me standing in front of me. I was taken aback at his sharp words. His features were shadowed, which made him look more intimidating.