Ch : 9

He was full filling the formalites to check out from there .
His plane had landed on Islamabad airport half an hour ago , and now they all must have arrived and will be waiting for his appearance .
He drag the trolley with his suit cases on it , outside the glass door eager to meet his family .
Danisha immediately wave at him and all of them approach him happily.
He hugged danisha and kissed her head .
Then Dayan hugged him tight and he chuckled .
They drag his suit cases towards the car . He hugged Shams their family driver .
After greeting They put all the suit cases at back and settled themselves in their Land Cruiser and continue their remaining journey with talks and laughters.

Still there was long journey to travel from Islamabad to Peshawar .

_____________________

Dawood's PoV

Danisha was ' trying ' to update me with all the gossips which I had missed in these four years and Dayan was giving his views now and then from the front seat during our conversation .

" Baba and Dada jan is waiting for your arrival impatiently " Dayan said

" I know , I missed them a lot , too " I said smiling.

" Oh bro ! You gain some importance after going there . " Dayan said

" Yeah , I agree " I said smirking

" But don't high your hopes Dayan nothing will happen if you will go " Danisha said giggling on her own joke.

" Ha Ha ! What a joke . My stomach hurts . " Dayan said sarcastically .

" Go take some pills then " she said

" Oh ! Thanks for your advice sis " he said while bowing at her with his right hand on his heart.

" Anytime, bro. " she said rolling her eyes , he opened his mouth to say something but I beat him.

" Can you both drop it ! " I was irritated by their continuous bickering but nevermind I missed these idiots .

After glaring at each other Dayan started playing some game on his mobile and Danisha was scrolling her Instagram .

" Since yesterday Wardah's feet are not touching the ground . " she said with bitterness , I glanced at her .

" Why she fell from somewhere? " Dayan asked while switching the song.

" No, she fell for someone . " She said which was merely a whisper , I abruptly turned towards her but she was looking outside .

She told her , too.

___________________

Alizey PoV

" Do you consider Allah as the one and only God to worship ? " The woman dressed in all white asked. Her face was glowing with unknown beauty , so attractive , kind and Pakiza ! . Her character reflecting her piousness and modesty .

" Yes , I do " I said boldly

" Do you consider Muhammad (peace be upon him ) as the last prophet of Allah ? "

" Yes , I do " I said without any doubt .

" Now repeat after me . " She said and took a breath.

"La ilaha ilalla Muhammad ur RasoolAllah ."

I repeated after her my whole body went cold , my palms sweating , my legs shaking and little sweat beads were forming on my forehead .

" Mubarak ! my sister you are now a Muslim , Masha Allah ! So believe in Allah and mark your attendance punctually ." she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.