EPILOGUE

Their eyes were filled with tears when they saw her walking down towards her destiny. They never knew this day will come so soon and they have to let go of the precious part of her family. Alizey was more like her father but her personality resembles her mother's. Alina was the opposite. She passed a beautiful smile to Alina and her mother as she passes by them and they prayed for her peaceful future. Peace, the one who has it is the riches of all. We can conquer any battle of life if we have the peace of mind. Where is peace? It lies within us, in our heart.

الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُمْ بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَا بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ

Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do heart finds rest!

[ Surah Raad: 28 ]

She twirled in her white and silver gharara gleefully. She was looking like a Queen directly landed from the royal era of Asia Subcontinent. The dupatta had heavy needlework which made it heavy on her head too. Nose ring adored her cylinder nose. Her eyes were perfectly eye-lined turning her eyes bigger than usual and those long lashes were coated with a thick coat of Mascara. Her jewellery was quite heavy from her tika to necklace and hands rich in bangles. She looked breathtaking. That was what he thought as she walked down the aisle towards him. Everything paused around them as deep black orbs caught mesmerizing honey-orbs gazing at them admiringly. A shy smile captured her lips as she tries to hide it by biting her lips. He was so caught up in the trance that he didn't realize his eyes have welled up. A lone tear escape from his eyes, captured in the reverie of the beauty in front of him he let it trail down his cheeks. She was his beauty. Taking her hand in his he helped her to walk up the stairs.

" Am I dreaming or Allah has really sent a hoor from heaven? " He whispered in her ears. At which she wholeheartedly smiled.

" Shall I pinch you? Maybe that will bring you back to earth. " She said playfully as they settled on the sofa. He grimaced.

" Your words are enough to break my daze. " He said distastefully and she smiled naughtily.

" I really want to pinch your cheeks right now, you look so cute with that pout. " She giggled as she mocked his expressions. He laughed looking at her. He can't be mad at her for more than a few minutes. Many people came and congratulated them which they happily received. The whole gathering admired the lovely couple. The girls adjusted her dress properly so she can sit comfortably.

" By the way, you look very handsome. " How long he had been waiting to hear that from her mouth. He sighed in contentment.

" Thank you, now I know the time I took to dress up doesn't go in vain. " He smiled at her ear to ears. She never told him how much she loved that smile. It was so captivating. They stared at each other in awe like no one matters at the moment when someone cleared his throat. They instantly break the eye contact and looked at the intruder. It was Farhan with Wardah standing in front of them hand in hand. Alizey eyes first landed on their interlocked hands then travelled to their face. Farhan had a charming smile as he congratulated them while Wardah apart from what she had expected leaned and hugged her. She was taken aback for a moment but then give in the hug.

" I hope our past wouldn't ruin the present," she whispered the most unexpected words in her ears which left her tongue tight. She was never the one who hold grudges but when her eyes had fallen on her the memory of the garden appeared in her head. In the meantime, Wardah settled down on the sofa beside her.