Ch: 30

The park greeted them warmly as always it does. The weather was quite pleasant and soothing. She inhaled deeply the earthy smell of wet grass and look around at the all so familiar environment.

Everyone was here by now. They were seated under the shade of trees, chatting and laughing. Alina and Aliyan were playing badminton a little far from them. Ayesha, Zareen and Alizey were standing by the pond feeding fishes and ducks while chit-chatting together.

Hadi and Dawood were with the elders having tea. Dawood glance at the pond where girls were. He fights back a smile when he saw Alizey laughing at something Ayesha said.
When he looked up he saw Hadi snickering.

" What?" He questioned glaring at him.

" You are so whipped..." Hadi laughed out loud at which elders look at him confused.

" Talk about yourself, mister, Haven't I seen you getting all lovey-dovey around my sister. " Dawood murmured raising his brow while smirking. All blood drained from Hadi's face and his mouth hung open. He gulped, was he that obvious? There was no point of backing away and denying when it was written all over his face. He stood up and give a hand to Dawood. He quizzically looks at his hand then his eyes.

" We are going for a walk, will join you again. " Hadi told them smiling.
Dawood shook his head and chuckled. Dawood stands on his feet and starts walking away from them.

" Did lizey tell you? " Hadi asked as they move away from them at a comfortable distance.

" Nope man, I have eyes. "

" Sure you do. " he rolled his eyes and walked ahead of him putting his hand in his jeans pocket.

" Come on spill, bro. I need some gossips. " Dawood said wiggling his brows at him and put his arm around his shoulders, Hadi laughed lightly.

" Okay, Okay" Hadi surrendered.

" I like her for so long, it wouldn't be wrong if I say I love her. " Hadi told in a trance. Dawood stared at him with a loop-side-grin.

" Since when? " Dawood's brows knitted together.

" Since forever, I guess. " he shrugged casually and Dawood's eyes widen in awe and Hadi laughed boyishly

" Masha Allah. But Alizey told me that you guys had shifted to Islamabad didn't distance affect your feelings? " he asked.

" Nah, Alhamdulillah, those feelings were genuine, I never been able to forget her nor the feelings lessened or subsided. " He truthfully confessed. Dawood smiled.

" Does Aish know? " Dawood asked.

" Nah, I never told her but I don't think so she has any idea about it. " Hadi told him.

" But what if she knows? " Dawood pressed.

"It is not like I am sinning, " Hadi laughed. " I like her very much and if she knows it made my next move easier. She wouldn't freak out when I will confess. " Hadi added with sparkling eyes. A gush of air played with their hair. They combed through them with their fingers.

" You are going to propose to her? " Dawood questioned which was more like a statement.

" Yes, In Sha Allah," he said with finality.

" Masha Allah, but before approaching her, ask Uncle Hamza and Aunty Yusra's concern," he advised him brotherly patting his shoulders and he nodded.

When they returned girls had joined the elders. They were having snacks.

" Dada, I often come here, it is one of my favourite places. " Alizey confessed munching her packet of chips.

"It's really good. I am loving it here, " Asfandyar said.