02

T W O

T W O

A week, that's how much time she had got to see Shivaay or rather bare with him. It irked her to feel like this, like a part of her was being snatched away when she was around him. That was forbidden, to feel anything for him. Unwantedly he always tend to occupy her mind, it was nothing but a big distraction for her.

Drowning in his thoughts, she sat down on her bed, the newspaper in front if her wasn't helping her either when the front cover contained a big picture of his. Grabbing the newspaper  in her hand, she examined it thoroughly, he had his glasses on, the black suit he wore attracted her attention. Annika was startled by the car honk, getting up, she made her way towards the window.

There he stood;Shivaay Singh Oberoi, one of his hand on the top of the car while another one holding the phone. As soon as he had met her eyes, he stood straight, the phone now tugged inside. "Come outside, Tia needs you" Shivaay shouted, watching her close the window tge next second. The nerve she had. Annika straightened her kurti, brushing her hair once before rushing outside with her bag.

Meeting his intimidating blue eyes, she found herself lost in them one more time. No, she needed to stay away from him, as far as possible. Shivaay had his goggles resting on the tip of his nose, when Annika came in view, he turned around to get inside his car, fixing his goggles back on his eyes.

Sitting down in the passenger seat, she did not dare to look at the blue eyed beast sitting next to her. Shivaay started driving while Annika sat gazing outside. The atmosphere in the car was tense, Shivaay could feel the tension in the air, deciding to the turn the radio on to lighten the atmosphere.

Hearing the songs through the radio, Annika hummed along, a classic Bollywood song being played. On the other hand Shivaay whistled making Annika to look at him with wide eyes, amusement written all over her face. "I did not know you could whistle" She muttered under her breath.

"There are many things you are unaware about me. I could things beyond your imagination" Annika huffed at him, he and his ego always paved their way out, annoying her. Shivaay smirked, for the very first time, he had seen her keep quite rather than lashing out on him. But maybe seeing her silent twisted his heart in ways he could not imagine.

"Annika, I-"

"You should concentrate on driving, I don't want to distract you, not now, never" Words slipping out of her mouth, which made Shivaay stare at her for some seconds before tirninghis head back forward, he could not understand what she meant by that. But looking at her, Shibaay was sure she did not wanted to start a conversation with him.

Sitting there in prefect silence, he continued to drive, not even once he had tried to look at her, not wanting to make the situation more worse than it was right now. Annika knew she had hit the right nerves in his body when he did not speak a word to her.