24

T W E N T Y - F O U R

Annika curled her hair around the pen she had been holding from the time she had talked to shivaay moments ago. It had been a week he was on bed rest.

Today when he had his appointment with the doctor, he had abruptly called up Annika once he was doing meeting the doctor. Annika had keenly listened to the details he gave about each and every word of the doctor.

He would be fine within two weeks made Annika breath in relief. From the last many days she had been coming over his house and have been talking to him for long hours.

Annika had no heart to continue with her work. Grabbing her bag she headed towards her boss's cabin. She had asked him politely to let her go, bluntly lying that she was having a severe headache.

Getting onto her Scotty, she drove towards his mansion, eager to meet him as ever. Annika looked around the whole mansion, she felt no one around in the whole house.

Walking towards his door, she saw his room empty. She turned to leave when she heard the rippling in water.

Walking towards the pool area she saw him with one leg dipped in water while other laid on the other side, her eyes followed to his crutches, laid down on the floor.

He turned to her as his senses screamed louder. Annika walked towards him with a smile. "Looks like someone missed me so much" settling down in the space in between his legs, shivaay took a sharp breath.

"Does it matter?" Shivaay snaked his arms around her waist as he smelled her. "It does so much" nuzzling his nose deep down in her hair, Annika let her head fall behind on his shoulder.

"Why?" Shifting apart her hair to another side, his lips worked on her delicate skin. Nibbling, he let his fingers trace her other arm. "Because I like it when you show up unexpectedly" Annika chuckled at that.

"Shivaay" she breathed out as he soothed her skin with his tongue. "Stop doing this?" Shivaay smirked and travelled up her face. "Stop what Annika" Annika fisted her fingers into her kurti, not wanting to lose control over herself.

"Is this turning you on?" Annika frowned, she felt both her cheeks burning. She got up not wanting to embarrass herself more.

"Not so soon miss Annika" he turned her around as his hand circled around her tiny wrist. Annika narrowed her eyes as he brought her down yet again, this time she faced him.

"This how you leave your boyfriend behind when he so much into you?" Annika looked at his small pout as she giggled out little louder.

"Looks like shivaay Singh Oberoi is too desperate for things to happen, letting him know that I ain't his girlfriend" shivaay pulled her closer.

Annika dipped her one feet into the water while other one on the either side of it. "Why do you have to be so irresistible?" Shivaay held out her hand and pushed her more into him.

"So beautiful?" Annika could feel his breathing very near to her own, she wrapped her both legs around his waist and smiled as she saw him grinning widely.

"Stop being so cheesy" Annika tried pushing him away but he held her more tighter. "What if someone sees us together?" Annika looked at with him horrified face and shivaay laughed hearing her.

"As if we are going to do more stuff here, they are out won't return so soon" Annika breathed in relief and looked at him grinning widely.

"Your leg is still not good, I feel it shouldn't be recovered because once it is back into action, I don't know what you might do with me" shivaay chuckled as she rested her head on his chest, making round patterns.

"Bhaiyaaaaaaaa" Annika stiffened as she heard Rudra's words echoing the whole mansion. Shivaay's eyes were already widened in horror.

Rudra stood there dumbstruck, trying to erase that particular scene where his to be bhabhi settled on his laps and his bhaiya looking at her with love, face palming himself he turned around.

Annika got up baffled. "Bhaiya you should have atleast messaged me about Annika didi and you having something over today" Embarrassed shivaay took his crutches which laid down on the floor carelessly.

"Listen Rudra, we were having nothing, ok?" Shivaay walked to him and Rudra turned to face him. "Shivaay I should leave" Annika's whole face was turned into dark shade of red.

"Wait Annika" before he could stop her she was already gone, hitting up Rudra's head, he looked at his bhaiya with puppy eyes.

"You don't know bhaiya ki when you are doing some R-rated things you should lock the room? Abb mujhe yeh bhi sikhana padega?" A smack landed on his head yet again.

"Shut up Rudra" annoyed Rudra stomped his foot hard on the floor and left with an irritated face. Sighing shivaay walked to his bed and sat down smiling reminiscing everything happened just some moments ago.

***

Annika watched him trying to walk yet again on his own. "Why do you have to be so irresponsible?" Lashing out on him, she helped him.

"Because I know you will make everything correct again" winking he tried walking as his hand rested around his neck.

"Ok enough for today" she lead him towards the bed and he laid down breathing heavily. "You seem so tired, let me bring your food" she left without waiting for him to answer.

Smiling to himself, he tested his head on the headrest behind. He heard her phone ringing which laid on the corner of the bed. He looked at the caller ID, showing 'Aman'. He breathed in, his insecurities coming back again.

Her words rang inside his head, she would never leave him. They have travelled a long path and he was sure that she would never leave his side, even when everything would fall apart he knew she would hold him and everything together as she always did.

Throwing away the phone to the other corner, he took a deep breath in. He saw her coming towards with a tray in her hands.

"That Aman called up" Annika nodded, not paying any head towards her phone instead she took the spoon in her hand, forwarding it to open his mouth.

"Eat, I need to do lots of work" nodding, he let her do him spoon feeding as they both kept quiet, not uttering a word.

"Take this medicines" passing him a glass of water, shivaay took it and gulped down the medicine down his throat.

Annika grabbed her bag, took her phone and looked up to him. Shivaay smiled to her and she did the same. "Don't you now do anything ulta seedha"

Shivaay chuckled and nodded in agreement. "I won't do anything without you girlfriend" Annika blushed and shook her head as she turned to leave.

"I love you" Annika heard him saying and turned to look at him back, grinning as wider as possible. They indeed travelled a long way from him calling to her road trash to him saying her I love you, the man had changed for her so much.

Breaking his ego, tadi, the wall of Naam khoon and khandan for her wasn't an easy task for him but he did, for himself, for his heart, for his own happiness and she was his happiness.

Annika smiled at their memories, a journey to be treasured for life long time, she wanted scream her love for him, so much to say and so much to confess, she was indeed punishing him in the worst way but he did deserved this at the last.

Shaking her head, Annika continued to work on her upcoming event, she had lot much to look forward to.

***