26

T W E N T Y - S I X

T W E N T Y - S I X

Annika walked ahead, looking straight until she was dragged towards the wall with two manly hands, she looked at him with her wide eyes. Her eyes travelled to her hands pinned above her head.

Annika gulped down hard as she looked inti his intense eyes, setting her while body on fire. He shifted closer, she would feel his grip loosening on her arms.

His hand reached for her palm and caught hold of her right hand. He gazed at his own ring in his ring finger and then her's. He felt so much good. She was his officially.

"Leave me before your dadi catch us both" she struggled to get out but he held her more closer.

Tracing down her eyes on his hands which reached out for her waist, she looked back into his eyes again. Why did have to be so irresistible?

She sighed and looked down at his lips shamelessly. Wondering if she should or he will. Shivaay but her lips and clutched on the clip of her hair, letting them fall majestically on her shoulders. How much he loved her smooth and silky hair!

Annika lowered her eyes at the sensation, he reached for her cheeks and adored her blushing face for a minute before helding her chin and making her look up to him.

She opened her mouth to speak when he took her lips into his. He made his own ways to do magic inside her, exploding her stomach with butterflies, she took the chance and chased him with her own actions as he let her do it. She was becoming more wilder day by day, the only thing he knew.

They broke apart wanting to breath but still wanted to continue, knowing anyone would walk over them, he let her go out of his hold and she felt the warmth disappearing suddenly. She wanted him closer again.

He closed his eyes, running his hand through his hair trying to take a control over his desires.

Annika hit the wall on her back again and took a deep breath in. "let's head back before anyone knows we are missing" shivaay held out his hand and she slipped her hand into his, tightly.

Annika smiled widely, she couldn't believe everything she wished with him was all coming true. She never believed all of it would turn into reality and life would take such an amazing turn. He made her stand in between the hall.

Shivaay slipped his hand behind her waist and she watched him stared at her through corner of her eye. "You look beautiful" she rolled her eyes at that.

"It's the 10th time you are saying that"

"Don't tell me you are not enjoying my compliments" she blushed harder, she was having fun everytime he complimented her.

Shivaay loved the effect he had on her.

"How much more time do I have to keep smiling and posing?" She turned towards him as lot's of camera's continued clicking their photos.