09

N I N E

Shivaay felt an unknown warmth engulfing with her in his arms. His heart felt happy when she was around him and when today she was just near to his heart, it wouldn't stop beating so loudly. His muscles relaxed the moment she was in his arms. He loved the feeling of her in his arms. Was he dreaming, was he going to wake up and find it just a dream, if yes, he wanted to dream it for longer.

He opened his blue eyes. Staring at outside the window, he felt her stiffening in her sleep. He sheepishly looked at her. Her hair brushing his chest, tingling him right there. Her long nose rubbing against his skin on the neck creating a havoc in his senses.

Every moment his desires grew, he wanted to do things which she never dreamt of. Groaning he tried moving away but her hold was too tight for him to let go.

"Annika" tugging the hair strands behind her ears, he huskily whispered in her ears. "Bua let me sleep"

He frowned, giggling, he started to tickle her. "What, no... Sahil" she opened her brown orbs to see shivaay's grinning face. "Stopp......."

She laughed a bit more and breathed heavily. Tracing down his fingers resting in her bare waist, she stiffened. Her head became heavy. She felt her heart beating crazily.

"Shivaay" he pulled her closer. She looked down his bare chest,with her hands resting on them, she drew then back at the same moment.

Turning over to the other side, she rested her head on the pillow tightly, panting, she clutched the sheets tighter. He was creating a havoc in her senses. Trying to remember what happened yesterday, she could only find everything in bits, recollecting that she had a headache and she headed towards his room and then all she could remember was drinking the soup and everything was blank after it.

Sighing, she stiffened as she felt his breath faming near to her ear. Watching him from corner of her eyes, her stomach exploded with butterflies. Shivaay watched his effect in him, smiling, he drew back his fingers.

"Get up before anyone finds you in my bed" Annika turned around and found him grabbing his shirt, drooling over his well built chest was all she should do, an urge to run her fingers over his chest popped up inside her head.

Shaking her head, she looked at his grinning face. "Like what you see?"

Annika's face turned crimson and she got up, stretching herself, she felt light, the weight from her head was gone, she felt good. "Thankyou Shivaay"

"For what?"

"For being here, the whole night" he blinked before moving away from the bed. Annika got up, throwing the mattress away, she made her way towards the door.

"I am leaving shivaay" she shouted and he appeared in a jiffy with medicines in his hands. "If you don't have them, I swear I am gonna send you back to India"

Annika made a scowled face and took the medicines from his hand, cursing him under her breath, she moved out.

--------------

"Hey Annika, I am sorry about yesterday" Daksh stood in front of Annika, he felt seeking sorry was what he could do.

"It's alright Daksh" she faked smiled and moved towards the huge large table where all seated, waiting for the lunch to get served.

"Annika beta, tomorrow's the functions starts, everything ready's na?" Pinky spoke in a questioning tone while Annika nodded, assuring that she was on it.

Shivaay looked Tia approaching the table. He looked at Annika who stared at the plate blankly, sensing something was not good, he gestured Rudra who was sitting next to her to have a talk to her.

Rudra genuinely liked how his brother was so concerned about her everytime, the only part he hated was, they were not together, he shipped them together, no wonder how, he loved them seeing together. But Tia is what he thought was 'kaabab Mai haddi'.

"Didi, thinking about shivaay Bhaiya?" Shivaay glanced at him and Rudra found him giving him death threatening glare, chuckling he looked at his Annika didi.

"Joking didi" rolling her eyes, she Shaked her head, he was impossible for her to understand. "You and your lame thoughts Rudy"

Rudra giggled and looked at his brother, shivaay was going to kill him once they go back inside.

Tia sat next to shivaay, Annika was sitting opposite to shivaay while Priya on one side and Rudra on other. As the lunch started, Annika saw Daksh disappearing once again.

Shivaay felt a relief, an urge to kick Daksh always stayed inside his head.

The lunch was done with elders talking about the wedding preparations with Rudra cracking unnecessary and lame jokes, which did made Annika laugh. Shivaay throughout had his eyes on her, he loved to see her smiling.

Omkara was kneely watching shivaay and his eyes, which he felt were always on her. Who could make his brother understand that what he was doing was not right, marrying Tia wasn't a right decision.

Annika got up as felt full. She had one of the heaviest lunch she had an years. Rubbing her arms, she made her way towards the beach. Shivaay watched her moving away.

"Shivaay why behaving so dumb?" Omkara sat next to him as Tia disappeared saying she had some important work to do.

"What is it om" she was irked on the fact that he lost track of where Annika was gone. "Annika would be around, don't worry, but once you are married, she won't be near you"

Shivaay snapped his head towards him, why was the so reluctant on showing him the reality when he didn't wanted to. "Om please, I don't care"

Omkara sighed before breaking into fits of laughter. Shivaay frowned, his brother was mad, he thought and Shaked away his head. "Om now enough now"

"Yes shivaay enough, why don't you admit that you fallen for her, functions starts tomorrow and after that you have no looking back"

Shivaay watched Omkara placing his both hands on his shoulder and sighing, he heard his footsteps disappearing leaving him in complete silence.

He wasn't going to change his decision, he knew but what about Annika, was he ready to lose and see her with someone else rather than him, no. Why was he so helpless, he wanted to run away with her to some place where only they existed.

Annika was what his heart was craving for her. 'Why do I have to realise I love her at the most wrong time' groaning in frustration he ran his fingers through his hair and moved towards where Annika was.

*******

Late update was must, when I wasn't in a mood to write. Hope this update stratified you people. Next update the rituals starts.

Doing of poll of who do you think, most stubborn person is -

°Shivaay
°Annika

*I know it is shivaay*😂

Crazymaniac