Bonus-02

Annika scooped herself more into his embrace and he circled his arms around her waist

Annika scooped herself more into his embrace and he circled his arms around her waist. "If you don't want, I won't go"

She shook her head immediately, knowing how important the deal meant to him, she wasn't allowing him to stay here in India.

"Are you sure?" She quickly nodded and he sighed heavily, would he ever win if he fought with her? No.

He kissed her forehead, and she let her hands find it's way upto his shoulders. Hugging him more tighter. "Take care of yourself and my baby too"

He traced her little, small bulge and she smiled. How terribly she was going to miss him. "Annika I don't want go"

"Shivaay don't worry I will take care of myself and maa, dadi and badi maa are there, so what's the issue?"

He shook his head and ran his hand through her silky hair. "Nothing, I don't feel like leaving you alone"

"I will miss you too shivaay but this deal is important" he hummed and glanced at his watch.

He tugged few hair strands behind her ears and looked at her closed eyes. "Take care love" she nodded and pressed her lips in a thin line, controlling her overflowing emotions.

Annika saw him getting up and straightening his shirt as he passed a heart warming smile to her.

He waved his hand to her and she looked at his disappearing figure. He didn't turned around, she knew why, if he did, he wouldn't be able to leave again.

Sighing she snuggled into his pillow more, missing him more, his scent hitting her nostrils hard. Placing her head in his pillow, she let sleep take over her.

**
She blinked her eyes once more, trying not to sleep away. It had gone out of her mind that it was his birthday today.

She only knew when maa had been talking to badi maa about how much she missed shivaay and said that he was away from home on his birthday.

Placing her hand on her stomach, she glanced at the watch once more. "Your father is very mean, he went away without saying it was his birthday coming up this week"

Annika switched off the TV and yawned widely. "Annika, beta have some sleep"

She heard pinky maa's voice and turned to see her sitting next to her. "He never said it was his birthday maa" she placed her face on her laps and she smiled.

"Probably if he had said, it would have been more difficult for you to let him go" she nodded in understanding.

"Unlike you he is a very big idiot" pinky giggled at her frustration. She knew her son, his nature and he was indeed very different from her and Shakti ji. But nevertheless she loved him, he stood whenever he saw his family breaking to hold it back together.

"But you know maa, he never felt anything for me to even think that I needed something, everything was already there before I asked" pinky smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair.

She was blessed to have a son and a daughter like the two. Gazing her eyes down, she looked at Annika's hand securely clutching onto her stomach, she was blessed to have a grandchild growing inside her daughter.

Annika slept snoring as she found her mother's lap more than comfortable. Pinky slowly got up and placed her head on the pillow.

She couldn't disturb her sleep by telling her to get up and move to her room and sleep comfortably. She brought a blanket and covered her up. Kissing her forehead lightly, she made her way towards her own room.

**

Shivaay saw his phone ringing, it was his mother. "Hello mom"

"Happy birthday's beta"

"Thankyou Mom, is Annika sleeping?" Pinky smiled at his geniune care. "She slept two hours ago, she was trying to be awake but then she couldn't"

"That's better, if she would have been awake till now, I would have scolded her so much"

"When are you coming back?"

"Just let the gates door be open Mom" Pinky's face hung down, was he coming back a day before? She tried to speak but he had already cut her call.

**

Shivaay breathed in relief as his eyes looked at her serene and peaceful face.

Keeping his bags down,he moved towards her, sleeping not so comfortably. Shivaay took a deep breath in and went onto his knees.

He grabbed her waist and took her in his both arms, she felt little heavier than he had picked her up last time, he probably knew why.

Placing her gently down on the bed, he kissed her forehead. Moving away, he changed himself into fresh clothes, how he wished she was awake to see her face, glowing in happiness.

He got himself under the same quilt with her and shifted user to her. Annika turned towards him and shifted into him, snuggling.

He smiled, thinking she knew his presence even when she was in deep slumber. His scent reached her nostrils and she clutched onto his shirt, thinking he was just her imagination and he would go away as she would leave him.

"Don't go away" she mumbled in her sleep, he heard her, soothing her hair gently, she snuggled closer.

***
Annika blinked her eyes, her face rooted on his and she shook her head with the thought that she might be hallucinating again.

She touched his face gently. "Now you will disappear again, right? Shivaay shot open his eyes as she spoke.

"Annika.." she kept her finger on his lips, not allowing him to speak.

"Before you go, let me tell you that whenever you come back for real, I am gonna beat you hard"

Shivaay chuckled and listened as she continued. "That mean guy didn't even say that his birthday was coming up, knowing that I am bad at remembering dates"

He couldn't help but laugh. "You can laugh but if real shivaay would have laughed like this right now, I might have kicked him now"

"Annika" she looked upto him. "Aree disappear come on"

"Annika" he pulled her closer and she stiffened. She gulped hard and touched him once again. "Are you re..al?

"What do you think?" Caging her with his arms around her waist, he brought her body come over his own.

"Shivaay, I..." Her words died up in her throat and she looked back into his eyes. "I am so sorry" he shook his head and kissed her head.

"I am sorry for leaving you alone, I shouldn't have"

"No shivaay"

"Ok enough of sorry's" Annika nodded and rested her head on his chest. "Happy birthday shivaay"

"This is how you wish your husband?" He traced her back seductively. Pushing past her hair behind her ears, he bend forward.

"I need more" whispering huskily in her ears, she closed her eyes tight. She rolled down his body and lied back again.

Annika got up blushing. He watched her disappearing into the washroom. Smiling to himself wider, he ran his hand through his hair.

He knew she had understood what he wanted from her and very well knew she will not hesitate to do what he wanted. Little did he knew it was going to be his best birthday with her and his small little happiness.

**