04

F O U R

F O U R

Annika saw him grabbing her luggage placed next to her. For a fraction of seconds her eyes with his. She looked away hoping no one noticed.

Shivaay loaded everything into the car which held all of the luggage alone. Shivaay told family to get into the cars as soon as possible.

Annika looked around to see herself accompanied by Priyanka on one side and Daksh on other. "I am so excited Annika" Priyanka squealed in excitement.

Annika gave her a small smile and went moving. She looked elders getting into one car. Omkara and Rudra went into one along with Priyanka.

Annika, Daksh and Shivaay had to eventually get into one car. "Shivaay I will sat at back you can get onto the passenger seat"

Daksh went ahead to open the door of the back seat, shivaay stopped him from opening the door the some time. "It's ok Daksh you can take the front seat"

Shivaay spoke out, he was irked on the fact that Annika had to sit with Daksh even for an hour. "Shivaay please understand, I want to spend some time with Annika too"

Daksh whispered in his ears, shivaay stood motionless. For a second he left his blood not flowing through his veins. Clenching his hand tightly, he opened the door of passenger seat.

Daksh smiled and Annika went and sat on the seat beside him. Shivaay looked out of the window the whole time. He was hurt. Deeply and badly.

Annika was amazed to see shivaay not opening his mouth the whole time. Her corner of heart knew that it was because he was angry, angry on not arguing with him to not sit beside Daksh.

Annika sighed and ignored what Daksh said to her the whole time. She was lost, lost in making right decision for herself but she knew that her one decision would lead to nothing but her destruction.

***
The family was seated on their seat in the plane. Shivaay had booked a private jet for the trip. He didn't wanted any discomfort among his family members. He would go and buy the most richest thing if it comforts his family. He always stood in front of his family like a shield.

Shivaay looked at Tia approaching him. He had booked an another private plane for whole Kapoor's and family.

Tia smiled and seated next to him on the window seat. Shivaay looked at Annika who was busy peeping outside the window curiously. He loved her excitement in everything.

Shivaay looked down, he wasn't supposed to look at her, he wasn't allowed to admire her, he didn't wanted to loose himself yet again, he felt the pain in his heart.