17

S E V E N T E E N

S E V E N T E E N

Parking his car, he got down tired. Tired of his life. Entering the club, he could see nothing, the dim lighting making his eyes squeeze to see what's where.

He saw people dancing with their head swaying from one to other side, how he wished to do the same. He took a deep breath in and started to leave when his eyes caught the sight of Daksh.

Shivaay turned and looked at his wicked smile which he gave to a girl sitting next to him. His fist turned into a ball ready to land a punch on his face.

Taking long strides, he reached him. Daksh turned to his side and saw shivaay. "How dare you? You said you liked Annika then whom are you with?"

Daksh gulped down at his tone. A feeling of fear filled his entire body. "Actually now I don't like Annika"

"What do mean by 'now'? Shivaay raised his brows, Daksh gulped down Immediately.

"Look shivaay I figured out that she wasn't perfect for me, I guess I was just attracted to her" shivaay narrowed his eyes and Daksh got up from his seat.

"So why were you even touching or talking to her so sweetly?" Folding his arms near to his chest, he asked him in a high tone.

"Just realised when I left India and I feel she never even liked me, she always had her eyes on you though" something twisted inside shivaay's heart when he listened to Daksh's words.

His head fell down, he had no strength to ask him more questions, he turned and went towards the bar counter. Ordering himself a drink, he drank three glasses back to back.

Thinking it was enough for him to forget that scene but it wouldn't when he knew that it wasn't going to leave him forever.

Making his way towards the car, he thought for sometime and decided to not to drive and walk back to his home.

His head was spinning, swaying from one side to another, he heard the honking of the cars, getting aside, feeling to come infront of one of them.

Shivaay widened his eyes as he saw Annika's blurry image coming and running to him. The next moment he knew, he was been strangled by her arms around his neck.

"How could you even think like that?" He heard her saying, he brought her little away from him. "Think like what?"

"That I am on a date with someone" she spoke in a low tone and his face fell down. "No, no, you can do anything you want, it's your life afterall, who am I to interrupt? Just know that I will and always only love you, no one can take your place in my heart ever."

Annika squeezed his hand tightly as she saw tears brimming down his eyes. She saw him still smiling, her heart was broken to see him in a state that she never imagined him to.