15

F I F T E E N

F I F T E E N

Shivaay got up startled when his phone started to ring. His head was heavy. It was raining lightly. He looked up and the droplets touched his skin.

"Yes Khanna"

"I am coming" he got up. He was not going to give up. Even though she would hate him, he would never give up.

Omkara and Rudra jumped on him as they saw him leaving. "Bhaiya all the best" Rudra dropped a wet kiss on his right cheek.

"Rudy" shivaay glared him and cleaned up his cheek with his handkerchief. Omkara smiled and shivaay looked at him. "Om I am scared, she might hate me forever"

Omkara Shaked his head. He knew Annika would have been hurt till a extent he couldn't imagine but he also knew that she wouldn't hate his brother forever

"Talk to her shivaay" shivaay nodded. He looked down. Sighing he went inside his car. Waving his hands to his brothers, he left for the airport.

***
Annika stretched her arms as the plane landed. Her phone was dead by now. She had now only one thing in her head, go back to home. She missed her normal daily life which was nothing but boring before he happened in her life.

She needed to avoid his topic. Moving ahead, she called a cab for herself. Waiting for it to arrive, her eyes caught a big poster stuck up of shivaay. He was advertising for some brand. She badly wanted to rip his photo off there.

Sighing she looked at the taxi honking, she crossed checking the taxi number before getting into it. Leaning against the window, she could only think of him even though she didn't wished to.

It was difficult for her stop her over flooding thoughts of him. He had twisted her life so much that she couldn't make it all straight as it used to be. It was better being enemy with him rather than thinking him beyond just a mere friend.

She was eager to get back home and snuggle into her pillow and lay herself down on the same old bed.

****

He opened his eyes as the sun rays entered the small window. Some more minutes and he would be down in Mumbai. He had tried his best to arrange a private plane, even though the weather was worst, he had somehow got it.

He couldn't sleep for the while time and when he did it was already morning. He missed her miserably. Massaging his head, he closed his eyes and only she could appear in front of him. Her lips blabbering in a sync, those big eyelashes of her, pretty pointed nose and those wriggling eyebrows always so expressive. If he would think more, he would surely lose his mind.

Shivaay knew things were going to be hard from now on. Opening his phone, he looked at her clicks. He had secretly clicked one when she was applying the Henna on his face after she was done with that smirk that she gave him, he had that one captured.