Bonus-03

Annika took a deep breath in, exhausted she lied herself down on the bed as her six months old, Arya, sleeping peacefully in the cradle

Annika yawned widely and she looked at shivaay coming towards their room with phone in his hands with his eyes focused as he typed something.

He threw the phone on the sofa and his over coat along. "Hey" she smiled and moved towards him.

"She's asleep?" She nodded and he exhaled out, they weren't meaning to disturb her sleep in anyways now.

"How was your day?"

"Tiring and exhausting. The only thing I was looking forward was meeting my beautiful wife" she blushed heavily and he chuckled.

"You still blush so hard Annika. Where was this blush when we were making our Arya?" She slapped his arms lightly and he continued to grin.

He was such a tease.

Annika turned around and he pulled her back, colliding her back with his chest. "Do you remember what is tomorrow?"

She blinked, what would tomorrow be? Shivaay's birthday? No. Her birthday? no. She couldn't think more, Omkara and Rudra's birthday's were also far away, which left for elders birthday or anniversary.

Sighing, shivaay moved closer to her ears. "It's our anniversary Annika" she face palmed herself and turned towards him to see his disappointed face.

"I thought you will remember" she looked at him with puppy face, what was her fault if she was bad at remembering dates?

"I am so sorry" he shook his head and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Let's go out today, just you and me"

"But Arya? I am not leaving her alone" she threw up her arms in defence.

"Maa, badi maa, dadi, gauri are there Annika, why do you worry so much? We will be leaving her just for some hours besides once she sleeps, she doesn't wakes up fast till one am when she is hungry"

Annika sighed and agreed to him. Shivaay cheerfully opened his cupboard, taking out a box wrapped up in gift paper, he threw it towards her.

"What's this now?" Shivaay winked at her and she sat down to open it excitedly.

Annika looked at the floor length strapless floral dress. It was beautiful. "shivaay, this is so good"

He shrugged his shoulders and she hugged him tightly. "Now where's my gift?" She frowned, she didn't even remember it was there anniversary, how was she supposed to buy a gift for him?

"I am sor.." he kept his finger on her lips. "I was joking" she breathed out.

"But you can give me lots many gifts by not wasting money, you know?" He winked at her again and she blushed, why was he behaving so cheesy today?