23

T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Annika fiddled with her fingers, she had been hearing their suger coated talks from way to long now. She wanted to get rid with each of them. She looked at the guy who kept giving her some creepy smiles while she just shook her head slightly with disgust.

She gave the guy's mother a fake smile and her bua continued to blabber, she wasn't even stopping for a minute, how she wished to escape all this.

"Meri Annika bohot sanskari hai, aapki haar ek baat manegi" Annika raised her brows at her Bua, thinking what exactly was she trying to do? Marrying her off to any random guy?

"Bua ji, look it's almost the time for dinner and I need to even pick Sahil up from daycare centre" she spoke and looked at guests sitting in front of them.

Bua gave up, she couldn't shout at Annika in front of all, her respect mattered to her more than herself. "Thek hai chandni jii, hum jawaab jaldi  bateyenge"

She joined her both hands and so did the both parents. The guy got up giving sheepish smile to Annika and she immediately turned her eyes upward as to avoid seeing what she just did right now.

She breathed in relief as the guests rushed out her house. "Bua if I see you calling any random people for my marriage, I swear I will not let you in next time in the house" Bua twisted her lips and sighed before she left.

Annika sat down holding her head. She took a deep breath in and took out her scooter's key and headed outside to pick up Sahil.

***

Shivaay woke up with a jerk, sweating, he turned to look here and there to only find darkness around. He felt empty. The pain in his leg grew more, he took out his phone and dialled her phone yet again. It went unreachable this time.

Shivaay looked at his rooms door opening, he breathed in relief and closed his eyes. He saw her approaching him in the darkness. Her hair swaying up in the air and her skin glowing in the moonlight, how much he loved looking at her serene face.

Annika got onto his side and laid down next to him with her head on his chest. "I am so sorry for not responding you back" shivaay rested his hand on her back only to meet her bare skin.

"Wh...what are you wearing" he tried to have a look at her dress but couldn't conclude what was she wearing.

Annika giggled at his curiousity. She felt his dangerously moving down, his fingers brushing her bare back and he continued to move down her spine. He smiled at his effect on her.

Tracing her bare waist, he knew what was she wearing now. He had never seen her in a saree and today he had wanted to rip that saree off her body and make mad love to her.

"Are you trying to torture or punish me by wearing a saree today?" Annika slapped his chest as she heard him saying.

"I can even see you blushing in the darkness" Annika looked at him with amusement, how did he exactly know? Was she always like that around him? Making him feel obvious that she likes him? She slapped herself mentally for always loosing control whenever he was around.

She was not at fault though, he always made her blush with doing nothing but touching her or just speaking cheesy to her and she would melt in seconds.

"Looks like I have got you busy with my thoughts" Annika shook her head and poked his waist with her finger. Shivaay stiffened and turned his head towards her.

"I swear if I wasn't injured I would have eaten you up till now" Annika blushed yet again, the guy was making her feel weak in her knees already.

Annika felt his fingers teasing skin on the waist, bringing her more closer to her. She felt her each skin burning on fire. Her half body laid on him now.

"Cheapda, this is what you wanted na?" Shivaay grinned widely. "There is more but blame my leg, otherwise I would have taken you right now"

Annika pressed her head into his chest and continued to blush under his embrace. "I can imagine how hot you might have been looking in this saree"

Annika got out of his clutches and laid her head down on the pillow, far from him. Shivaay stopped smiling looking at her go away. "Omkara told you about.."

"He told me everything Annika and I know what would have happened there"

Annika got up baffled, what was he saying, she couldn't get. "I know you will never choose anyone over me" Annika smiled at his blind trust on her.

She felt him shifting closer to her. Feeling his breathe over her cheeks, she turned to face him. Brushing his thumb on her cheeks shivaay continued to stare her with his blue eyes.

She got up immediately. Shivaay's heart almost stopped beating with the thought she was not comfortable because of what he was doing then he saw her getting into his other side.

Shivaay smiled at her genuine care. Knowing he couldn't turn over to right side, she took his left side and now shivaay could continue with his work with more ease.

"Looks like someone is desperate enough to make me touch her" Annika smacked his chest playfully and pulled her closer.

"Why are you in so much hurry to do all this?" Shivaay continued to play with end of her pallu with his one hand wrapped around her waist. "Let me switch on the lights to see how sexy you look in this sari" Annika shook her face immediately, telling not to.

"Don't, I don't want the family members to know I am here"

"Ohhhh yes, if they know you are here then they might take you away from me and tease me till no extent, we better do everything in dark"

Annika's cheeks turned crimson as she heard him saying. He was such a cheapda. Annika exhaled out as she felt his fingers working on her neck. Bringing her closer, he kissed her nose.

Tugging her hair strands behind her ears, he looked at her staring at him with 'love'. How much he had longed for her one look which would say him that she loved him equally as he did.

He patted his own lips, wanting her to do the rest. She smiled as she knew what her heart wanted to do. She brushed her fingers on his stumble, giving up, she let her lips move onto his.

Shivaay's eyes twinkled as she saw her smiling as she kissed him delicately, he loved the feeling of her lips on his. Pecking his lips as she took a sharp breathe in before breaking apart.

"Look you lost the challenge"

"If this what losing means, I would want to lose everytime in each and every matter with you" Annika took him in a long warming hug.

Shivaay wrapped his fingers around her body and she closed her eyes at the bliss feeling, how much she loved staying in his embrace.

His pain in the leg long forgotten and the only thing he knew was Annika and no one else mattered. "I love you and always will" murmuring near to her ears, Annika smiled hearing him.

***