12

T W E L V E

T W E L V E

Annika had a smile plastered on her face throughout the day, she was more than happy for spoling up his face, it was the first time she had done it to him. The time when she threw goobar on him came flooding in her memories, she had the best moments in annoying him.

She wanted the things to be same between them, she hated the intensity which scared her every passing day, she was scared to loose herself if she listened to her heart.

She had no habit of having someone by her side in when small single things occurred in her life, she fought her battles alone and she preferred that to continue throughout the time she was breathing.

Annika's phone beeped with a message. 'dinner is ready Annika didi, come down fast' receiving a message from Rudra, she threw away the blanket from herself and jumped down the bed.

Running her hand through her hair, she glanced at herself in the mirror before grabbing the door keys and moving straight out.

She saw shivaay looking his room and walking towards the lift, she avoided him even though he passed on a smile. Waiting for the elevator to arrive, she tapped her feet anxiously.

Annika watched him staring at her from corner of eye, without any hesitation she turned towards him." You are so Ajeeb shivaay, aren't you angry on me?"

Shivaay chuckled under his breath, scratching his neck, he shaked his head. She made an annoyed face, thinking he was impossible to understand.

"Is that a problem miss Annika?" Rubbing her forehead, she decided to ignore his statement. "Look someone's just avoiding me"

The lift opened and Annika entered it along with shivaay. "I wish the lift goes out of order" murmuring under his breath, he bit his lips. Annika couldn't hear him properly but she should catch the word out of order.

Shivaay continued to stare her, she felt the tension rising up, her heart beated loudly, her hands were sweating, she could hear his breathing just very near to her.

Turning around, she saw him, having smirk on his face, with an eyebrow upward. "Get away Shivaay" she moved away from him.

"I ain't going away Annika" shifting closer to her, he stood just an inch away from her.

They felt a jerk hitting them, the lights started to fluctuate, Annika clutched onto to her dress tightly, she felt going out of breath.

Shivaay stayed calm, pressing onto to some buttons on the board, nothing worked. He couldn't see anything in the dark. Turning on the flash light of his mobile he turned to see Annika curled up in a ball with legs drawn near to her chest.

Annika was sweating vigoursly, gulping down in fear, she tried to clam herself. Shivaay looked at her vulnerable state, wanting to warp his arms around her, he sat down beside her.

"Hey Annika" he tried to bring her closer but she was too stiff to move and move under his embrace. "Annika it's ok" rubbing her back, he took both her arms and took her near to his chest.

"Shhhh...I got you" Annika shivered slightly, feeling the warmth touching her she clutched onto him tightly. Kissing her head, he dropped numerous kisses in her hair.

Parting away, he rubbed the sweat off her face. Annika looked into his eyes, her fear was long gone and forgotten, she felt safe being with him.

"Shivaay" she still wasn't recovered from her trauma, she was scared that he would fade away the moment she blinked her eyes again.

"Annika I am right here" bringing her closer to himself one more time, he closed his eyes feeling peace with her. She could hear his heart beat, it was beating loudly and faster than the normal beats.

She came out of his clutches, watching his face to find him tearing up. She felt a pain in her heart, she hated to see him broken. He never loosened up himself in front of her but today when he did she felt bad.

Moving her fingers towards his cheeks, she rubbed them over his stubble, he loved her touch. Wiping away the tear from corner of his eye, she took back her fingers.

Shivaay didn't wanted to leave her, holding onto her neck lightly, he brought her face closer to his. Dropping a kiss on her nose, Annika clutched onto his collar.

Her hands went up to his neck while he dropped several kisses in her face. Tugging the fallen hair strands behind her ear, he inched closer to her.

Her hands moved on his back making him groan, he couldn't keep his desires deep down inside for long, he wanted to break the wall and sweep her off feet and carry her to his room.

Slamming his lips on to her, he kissed her. Annika was never kissed before and when she was did, she never wanted this to happen. He waited for her to respond but when she didn't, he decided to draw back his lips.

Annika wanted herself let open and go along with the flow, she had her own desires, she knew it was wrong but she felt it so right. Not wanting him to go away, she kissed him back with the same intensity.

Their tongues mingled and explored, shivaay wanted the moment to stay like this, wanting to kiss her till she moaned his name, wanting to kiss her till she was out of breath.

"Don't do this to us shivaay" she spoke up between the kiss, he heard it, breaking apart, he looked into her eyes.

"Annika I can't stop, I just can't keep myself away from you, I can't keep my brain away from thinking about, I just cannot stop dreaming about you. The truth is you been driving me crazy Annika"

"Just don't lie, I don't even think you are in your senses" she went away from him little. He was hurt right inside his heart. "You can't say that Annika. Do you regret kissing me?"

"What? Where did this come from?" Annika saw him dangerously coming towards her. "Do you regret kissing me?"

"Shivaay?"

"Do you regret kissing me?"

"Shivaay pleas.."

"Do you regret kissing me?"

"No I don't" she breathed out, he smiled when he heard her saying that. He never wanted to do things which would be against her wish.

"Shivaay I can't do this to myself, I can't understand you, you don't understand my feelings" he held her arms tightly, she wasn't wrong but also she wasn't correct. He had feelings for her from the time she had been making him loose in everything, from the time she entered the mansion, even though the feeling was just hatred, he felt for her.

"Annika no, I do have feelings for you, more than you think" Annika's heart felt heavy, she wanted to get rid of his feelings and her own self feelings.

She was tired of fighting the same old battle between her heart and mind, she had decided to ignore and avoid him but all that she saw went in vain. She had kissed him when she started to avoid what would he do once she starts to hate him?

Sighing she gave up. Annika saw the door of elevator openings, she didn't spare a glance to him and went away.

Shivaay rather smiled, that's what he could do at the moment, smile at himself and his fate. Setting things right was all he left on destiny now.

*****

This one came too fast, I don't know how. Anyways hope you like it.

Crazymaniac_