11

E L E V E N

E L E V E N

Shivaay watched her, constantly running from one corner to another. Sitting in the middle of the hall, he felt annoyed at the fact that she had so much to work when all he had to do was sit and enjoy.

Annika ran her finger one more time through her sticky and sweaty hair, she was all tired and puffed up. Taking a seat on the one of the chair,she breathed heavily.

Her phone pinged as she just sat down to relax. Opening it, she saw numerous messages from Daksh. Some stating 'Sorry Annika I have to go back to India' while some just were plain sorry's and begging to forgive him.

Annika laughed at her fate, she had always got the cheater , stubborn and arrogant guys in her life. Smiling, she rubbed her eyes in frustration. Shivaay saw her, he could sense something was wrong, was he the reason yet again? But he didn't do anything this time, he knew.

Annika got up, she had too much expectations from her life, now all she wanted was to get back to India once the wedding was over and lead a normal life as she used to.

Putting on a fake smile, she saw Tia coming towards the middle of the hall. She ordered one of servants to bring the refreshment for Tia.

Annika looked at the dim lighting in the corner, she didn't liked it. Walking towards there, she went ahead taking the lightings out. Calling one of the servants, she ordered for a new one.

Annika patted her shoulders for doing the work with ease. Turning around, she collided with him. One hand tugged onto his white overcoat with   pink kurta, she looked into his eyes, searching for answers, a lot of them to be precise.

Shivaay looked down at her, her body hugging with a beautiful pinkish white lehenga with sleeveless top, he loved to see her in traditional outfit.

Annika left him as soon his hand forwarded to hold onto her waist. "Why are you here, don't you get what's the meaning of staying away is?"

Shivaay gulped down as he registered her words. His heart broke into pieces, he hated her hatred. Glancing at her, he was her firmly holding onto the plate in her hands. Feeling dejected, he took a step behind, he was angry in his own self for doing this to them and Annika.

Annika breathed deeply for some minutes and turned to see him gone, breathing in relief, she looked at Priyanka and omru chatting. She moved towards them.

Reaching to them, she was warmly welcome by the the three, she was their favourite afterall, Rudra's partner in crime, Omkara's partner in cracking jokes and Priyanka's advicer, she was undoubtedly loved by trio. Easily mingling with them in the first meet, she was already ruling their hearts.

Shivaay gaped at the sight of Annika with his siblings laughing and joking, he felt his heart fluttering when he was Annika happy. He always wished to see her like that for life long.