Bonus-01

Annika threw the hair brush in the dressing drawer angrily, shivaay leaned against the side wall, looking how much angry she was

She had been eating up junk food for a week and he couldn't see it at all. He had snatched all her junkies and hidden it without her knowledge. The whole night she had taken up the house on her head.

Shivaay sighed and looked at her, still getting ready. Snatching one eating from her hand, he looped it in her right ear. Dropping a kiss down her ear casually.

Annika tried not to react to his actions but everytime he touched her it felt as if he had touched her for the first time. A smile adored on his face as he saw his effect on his wife, looking like a beautiful mess.

Annika clutched her kurta as he moved down more, continuing with his sweet torture. "Shivaay...I need....to leave"

"Who is stopping you?" His lips worked on her skin, "shivaay" she moaned out little louder.

Shivaay chuckled lightly as he saw himself winning. "Annika" he took her hair to another side, not finding enough skin.

Annika but her lip as he nuzzled his nose deeper into her hair. He grabbed her waist and slowly, sensually, made her face him.

Inching closer to her lips, he kissed the top of her nose and she giggled at the funny sensation. He looked her eyelashes blinking heavily as she played with his buttons of his coat.

"Are you still angry?" She nodded with a pout and he sighed. He captured her lips hungrily, she went with the flow. His tongue did wonders in her mouth and she could herself melting inside his legacy.

He groaned loudly as he broke apart from her, he needed more of it, more of her. "A quicke session?" He winked at her and she shook her head immediately.

"I am still angry"

"But it's been two days" he slapped his arm lightly and he made a puppy face.

"Annika wait" she ran away muttering things under her breath. What did he thought that she did not needed him like he did? He was at the fault, he should only clean up the mess or else she wasn't allowing him to do anything.

Shivaay sighed, he sat down on his bed. His wife was hard and complicated to understand at times, how was he handling her so well till now?

It's been only two months since they were married and everyday she brought a new chapter in his life. He found himself most of times drowned in her thoughts, while he attended the meeting or any work which needed his attention but all he could think of was her.

He took his phone, thinking of dropping a message.

'Roses are red,
Violet's are blue,
My wife is the best
And the prettiest too'

Annika looked at his cheesy message, she rolled her eyes.

'A donkey will always be a donkey'

Shivaay twisted his mouth and scratched his forehead, he wasn't a donkey. He let her call him whatever she wanted to, he would do anything to woo her back now.

'Come back soon <3'

Annika shook her head.

'No, I am gonna be late today'

Shivaay's face dropped, he hated the way she was punishing him now, he threw his phone on the bed and took his car keys and headed towards his office straight.

***
Annika had called him up several times, he dropped numerous messages but he hadn't replied to any one of them. Suddenly she felt scared, had she really crossed her level of making him angry.

She picked up her bag and left from her office. Her work would never be important than him. She called up Khanna this time and he picked it up immediately.

"Hello Khanna bhaiya where is your sir right know?"

"What till now?!" She sighed and took her scooter and raced it towards his office. It was ten past eleven and he was still sitting the office, he usually was back by ten but today he decided to sit there itself.

She made her way towards his office straight away, she wanted to shout at him so loudly. "Shivaay" her words died up in her throat as she looked around.

She was her numerous pictures hanging around, she looked around in darkness and found him nowhere. "You liked it?" She turned to his face, she hugged him tightly.

"Idiot you scared me" she slapped his cheek lightly and he giggled.

"This is how I persuade my wifey" Annika rolled her eyes and took a deep breath in.

"So are you allowing me to eat junk again" she folded her arms near to her chest and he narrowed his eyes.

"No, not all, but only on weekends" Annika sighed, she had no heart to fight with him again, if he was doing something for her it would always be the best for her, she knew that.

"Fine" he took her into his arms and she rested her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeats.

"Are you not hungry?"

Annika immediately nodded and he took her hand into his own and switched on the lights. What has happened to his office? Annika thought as she looked around.

"Shivaay you need to needed to do all this" he left no trance in the decoration to look like it was his office room.

"I couldn't concentrate on my work when you were stuck in my mind so I thought of turning my office room into something meaningful"

Annika frowned. "It's your office shivaay"

"Yes I know Annika"

She sighed, if she would stretch it more, it will lead to nowhere so she walked towards the table set up with lots of food.

She sat down and he followed her. She served for herself hurriedly, he chuckled at her hunger.

"You could have eaten something, why didn't you not have anything?"

"Because I knew you might also be hungry" he smiled and looked at her, moaning as she ate the food.

Shivaay watched her eating and he felt his stomach filling to, her happiness was his too. He smiled and started to eat himself.

Staying with her was really opening new chapters to his life, every day felt different from other and wished for it continue the same way.

***