06

S I X

S I X

Annika curled her hair with her fingers as she sat down on the sand, gazing the sea. She felt peaceful. The silence was her best friend and she wanted to last longer. She looked at the dark sky above it was just same as her life.

She had so much pain, but no one share. She felt loneliness engulfing her. She felt loosing herself. Rubbing her arms as she felt cold, her eyes heavy-ied. Taking a breath in she smiled to herself.

Sighing she decided to get up when she felt him and his presence. She didn't dared to look around, all she knew was to help herself ignore him. The best way she could distance herself from him.

Annika sat motionless, watching him through corner of her eye, she moved aside a bit, much to his annoyance, he hated it, hated to see her moving away. "What do you think you are doing"

She turned her head, his pricking gaze burned her skin. "Sitting" her cold voice hit his ears. What was she even saying? Was she in her senses?

"You don't look good" he shifted closer, figuring out that she felt cold, he unwanted-ly felt to give her the warmth. "Why do you even care? Please go"

Her words striked his heart harder than he expected, he couldn't take her rejection, he simply couldn't. Looking down, he moved his fingers in the sand.

He looked at her, she was leaving. He couldn't let her go after how she just answered him, his ego was hurt as much as his heart. Grabbing her wrist, he let her bottom touch the ground yet again.

"Running isn't a solution"

"It is, when you know it's the only option left" she took back her hand, he blankly stared, stared at her void eyes, filled with nothing but pain,was he the reason? reason to every thing she felt for him. His head was heavy, he knew he was thinking beyond.

"Mr shivaay Singh Oberoi you are getting married and I am your planner" she wanted to give him a reality check. The only way she could tell him that she was nothing in front of him just a mere employee.

His heart shattered, he couldn't run away from what was true, the harsh truth was she is and will be the person without Naam khoon and Khandan for him. Was he going to accept her ever? No. The only answer he got from his mind.

Annika got up, looking at him, she knew the effect she had left back on him. He was thinking, thinking about stuff he shouldn't. "Good night billuji"

She turned around without waiting for him to answer as she was sure she could loose herself if she looked at his face, shattered face.