10

T E N

T E N

Spotting Annika, shivaay moved towards her in a slow pace. Annika settled herself on a rock, gazing at the sea waves, she felt calm and peaceful, that's what she needed at the moment. She turned around, sensing him was not her thing but she just followed her heart as it commanded.

Sighing she decided not to look at his face. "Hey" he sat beside her, watching her was the only thing he could do

"Annika" he shifted closer, she got aside, ignoring him was what she had decided to do. She knew killing his feelings was the only thing left to get him away. "Don't come near"

Warning him she got down, he frowned, what was gotten into her now? Scratching his head, he shaked it away. "Annika what's wrong?"

"What's wrong, what isn't, everything about us is wrong" she turned away, walking away from him. He ran towards her, he couldn't take her dislike for him. "Listen what happened" holding onto her arm he looked up to her.

Annika jerked his hands away. "Why can't you just stay away? Can't you just maintain a line between us ?, can't you stop interfering in my life?" She exhaled out, rubbing her arms, she continued walking.

"Annika please"

"Shivaay I had enough, had enough of your tantics, shivaay you are so confusing me to understand, once you want me to be with you and the other day I am no one, I am done woth you Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi"

She stood there for a second and moved away from. He stood still, finding the right words to gather, he lost it, he couldn't. Her each word ranged inside his mind, she was right, he was always wrong, he was so confused with his own emotions, he couldn't see beyond marrying Tia.

Frustrated, he moved inside hotel. Moving towards the bar counter, he order a bottle for himself. Omkara looked at his brother, feeling something wrong he moved towards him.

"Why are you drinking at this time?" Omkara snatched the bottle from his hands, shivaay looked away, he was devastated. "Because I need to" taking the bottle back, he started to open it.

"Is it Annika again?" Omkara spoke up. Shivaay teared up, he was broken, broken till a extent where he couldn't be mended back again. Letting his emotions flow, he rested his head on Omkara's shoulder.

"Shivaay" Omkara never knew he could come out to be so weak, the great of walk of shivaay was broken and he could sense it. Shivaay wiped his tears up. "Tell me everything"

Shivaay looked up before giving up, he decided to say him everything, everything which took place between excluding the part that he slept shirtless with her.

"Are you crazy? You knew you loved her so why are you even marrying Tia?" Omkara jerked him, he looked up, he had a huge ego and running away from his own wedding wouldn't he be considered a coward?.

"I can't back off now, I had to choose this marriage over Annika even though I didn't wanted to"

"Believe me shivaay don't do this to yourself, once she is gone you might never get her back" shivaay held his head in between his both hands, he was in a great mess.

"I need time"

"How much more time shivaay? it's already very late, I sure she might be thinking that you are just playing with her emotions, believe me you need to make it quick before it's too late shivaay"

Omkara shook his head in disbelief and sighed before moving away. He knew he needed time but he also knew that his brother had already taken a lot of time to waste, mending things back would get so difficult if more time was wasted.

Rubbing her face, Annika sat on her bed, the only thought running inside her mind was, shivaay was nothing but a waste of time, she wanted to get rid of him and his thoughts. Throwing the pillow kept on the bed, she screamed as loud as she could.

Why does he has to be so confusing? so much confusing to understand? 'why are you so confusing shivaay? Why can't I just unlove you? Why couldn't I just love a simple and plain guy? Why couldn't I?"

Annika sobbed silently, rocking her own self, she felt broken, every moment spent with him felt so unrealistic. She missed being herself, just going around and fighting with him, why was her faith so cruel?

*****
Annika stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself for one for time, she made her way out of the room.

Making her way towards the function hall where the mehendi ceremony was going to be held. She had woke up early to look after the arrangements, after hours of work, she headed back to get ready quickly and come down again.

She stood in the middle looking at the decoration, she felt proud of herself for managing things so perfectly. Helding her head high up, she walked to the other side of the room.

*****

Shivaay inhaled in as he stood in front of the mirror, fidgeting with his broach, he looked at himself, he was tired of questioning himself about that he was doing why was his decision about marrying so wrong?

He cursed himself for rushing things, he was in trouble, he couldn't get out of it. He looked away to see Annika standing right next to him, with her eyes on him, smiling to him.

Turning side ways, he saw her fading away, he was too desperate to make her his that his mind was exploding and he could see her now everywhere, she was irresistible.

Shivaay sighed and moved to the function hall. Accompanied by Omkara and Rudra on the way they reached together. Shivaay looked around at the heavy decoration, it was undoubtedly beautiful.

"Annika didi is such a great event planner" Rudra was delighted to find the decoration perfect as he imagined it to be. Shivaay nodded, finding her in the big hall was a difficult task but then he knew his heart would always lead to where Annika was.

Sensing her, he turned and there she was, coming towards them with a plate, he could figure out it was the mehendi cones in the plate.

Annika passed them and went towards the table to keep it. She could feel her skin burning with his gaze on her, he was staring right at her with his blue eyes.

Shivaay couldn't take his eyes off her, she was looking no less than a bride herself, cascade in a pink floral full length dress with her hair tied in a pony tail with two strands out from each side. He looked the way she was looking.

Annika looked into his, she was hurt. He wanted to go.ahead and wrap his hands around her and tell her that he was here but he stuck between the marriage and her. Finding a way out of it felt so difficult.

Tearing away her gaze, she continued to do her work. She wanted to move on, move on from him. She hated the fact that he was making her weak, she wanted to be the strong one she was before.

*******

Shit is what I call I am writing. I have zero idea of where this all is heading towards, nevermind I am always open to conservative comments.

BlackManiacx silver_dustXX pata nahi kya likha hai par kuch toh likha hai.

And yes people if you want coveers or banners for your books just try with BlackManiacx new graphics book 'abstract awkwardness'

Crazymaniac