18

E I G H T E E N

E I G H T E E N

Shivaay smiled in satisfaction, the thing which he couldn't make happen his family did, he tried to call Annika to come over for lunch but she wouldn't listen, leaving no other option for shivaay to make his family force her to come.

Annika had been busy since three continuous days with her new job along with searching for a boarding school for Sahil, she had been all messed up in visiting each particular school to choose best school to enroll him. Shivaay did forwarded his hand to help her but then she refused his proposal saying she didn't wanted to depend on him making shivaay sigh.

He had taken off from his office for two weeks, reason was only her, he wanted to spend more time with her, talk with her, atleast make her the same old Annika like before who would atleast fight with him and now she doesn't even open her mouth often.

He changed himself into a casual shirt and pant. Setting his hair first time without gel, shivaay felt incomplete but then it was all for Annika and he smiled.

Annika couldn't refuse the family members to come and have lunch in Oberoi mansion, she knew something was cooking up inside that baggad billa's mind.

**

Annika knocked on the door and the next moment she knew, she was taken inside the house already by shivaay.

Annika looked around the whole mansion, numerous memories flooding inside her tiny brain, how was she able to control them, they were so precious to her, she remembered entering the mansion for first time, the time when shivaay had hated her so much, humiliated her so much.

Looking at the shivaay standing in front of her made her realise that he had changed so much, he was the guy who loved her senselessly now and not the one she hated to admit that she had fallen for him.

Annika heard him clicking his fingers infront of her. "You seem lost"

"Where are the other people?" She couldn't hear any noises from the mansion other than them talking in the main hall, she saw him scratching his neck nervously.

"Actually they went to some marriage, they just remembered now" Annika rolled her eyes at his answer, didn't she knew he was blankly lying but she decided to play along.

"Ok then, let me leave" Annika turned the other to leave but she felt his firm grip on her wrist, she turned her head to see him looking at her intensely.

Shivaay came closer to her. "Don't go please" what was this man? And why was he affecting her so much? His words couldn't make her move away from him again.