03

T H R E E

T H R E E

Sitting on his bed with his head resting against the headrest, Shivaay had his laptop on his lap. In between of reading an important contract, the breeze coming from the window made his hair dangle up and down in the air but he was too indulged in his work to pay any attention towards anything. As he summed through the last page, his thoughts started to drift.

The images of Annika in a red shiffon sari came across his mind, he had earlier seen her wearing that for Tia's trail outfits. His intention was never to sneak around and look for her but he wanted to speak something important to Tia and Annika still happened to be right there.

Shaking his head, he rejected being lost in her thoughts, she was a big distraction and he needed to be away from her, far away. Once he overlooked everything in the contract he had been reading from quite some time, Shivaay kept his laptop aside. The white Kurta he wore made him feel hot, some sweat beads appearing on his chest.

Shivaay released a sigh, his gaze shifting towards the bright moon up in the dark sky, there were lot many stars surrounding the moon, it wasn't lonely. He moved towards the cupboards in his room, opening the large doors of the cupboard, his eyes looked down at the seperate cabinet which was there for some special purpose, there were bottles of alcohol right there.

Drinking wasn't one of his habits, he drank only on special occasions and always in control. Right now, he was contemplating on whether he should pick up the green bottle filled with alcohol or not. With hesitation written all over his face, he still managed to grab the green bottle.

Soon enough, the cork of the bottle was open and Shivaay was chugging down the liquid for several reasons but the top one being just because of her thoughts. To completely delete her thoughts from his head, he needed to let lose himself and so he did. It was getting difficult for him to just sit there and do absolutely nothing.

With a heavy heart, he had kept the empty bottle aside now. Pushing himself off the bed, with stumbling steps, Shivaay managed to walk to his room's door. The night was calm, every single soul in the house was asleep, making it much more easier for him to step outside his room. His vision was blurry but still he had somehow gotten down the stairs.

The car keys were in his hands, with slow steps, he had stumbled upon his car and out of his house. Knowing that his security team was some where around, he had took the path where he couodbt be spotted. Even in his drunk state, Shivaay could think straight. His tolerance had always been high, he trusted himself more than anyone else right now.

Getting inside his car, he took one long breathe in, little did he knew what was he doing. Pushing the car key in to the hole, his feet pushed the paddle down, hands on the steering wheel. It did not take him much time to get onto the road after that, he was drunk yet here he was, driving like he had no ounce of alcohol in his system.