16

S I X T E E N

S I X T E E N

Shivaay glanced at his watch once again, it was just a minute ago he had a look at time. He couldn't sleep, it was far away from his eyes. She appeared in front of his eyes whenever he closed his them, it distracted him from his sleep but he liked it anyways.

Opening the drawer of the side table, he took the bottle of sleeping pills in his hands, he thought for sometime before throwing it back into the drawer.

Deciding if he wanted to sleep, he would sleep naturally, he wouldn't want to sleep till late morning and miss out his chance to go and meet Annika.

***
Annika had a peaceful smile plastered on her face throughout. She had hugged Sahil immediately when he had shown up, she had abudantly missed him much.

She excitedly made any kind of food she could do in that time, though Sahil didn't complained but yet it was tasteless as it used to be.

They talked for more than long two hours, Sahil narrating out how boring was it without her and saying his cute crush on Tina to which Annika frowned, she ignored it anyways, she knew her brother was intelligent enough to decide by himself.

Then she had made him to the bed, telling he had to go for school early morning. She herself retired to the bed and all she can now think was of how and what was he doing right now.

She wanted to call him up and check on him but then her thoughts on making him win her occurred. His words still ranged in her ears, he loved her, he had admitted it at last.

Her heart was still fluttering in happiness, how she wished he did all this before, she would have gone ahead and hugged him so tighter.

Feeling he wasn't gone anywhere, her heart felt warm as the thoughts of him not marrying anyone and he just love her made her go into the deep slumber.

**
Shivaay gulped down the crocin down his throat, his head was heavy and he had so much to settle, he couldn't take risks of fainting or getting laid down now.

His family would be arriving shortly and by then he had to get ready, call Annika or go and meet her, he was still in a mess.

Thinking not for much time, he grabbed his car eyes. Driving towards her house, he reached in ample of minutes.

Getting down the car he saw her locking her front door. She turned to look at him, smiling sheepishly, she twisted her lips at his look. "You know following me everywhere isn't going to help shivaay"

She walked past him, when he held her wrist out. She looked down his fingers brushing her skin, it tingled her but she jerked it away. "rule number one, no touching"

He rubbed his neck and nodded. "You know I can drop you wherever you want"

She crossed her arms against her chest. "It isn't helping you shivaay anyways" shivaay shook his head immediately saying her to wait. "No I just want to help"