21

T W E N T Y - O N E

T W E N T Y - O N E

Annika laid her head down right in between his hand and his waist, with other hand wrapped around his stiff body.

Her eyes travelled to his plaster, wrapped tight around his right leg, she felt so much guilt right now. She got up while wiping away the tear off the corner of her eye.

He was still sleeping, the medicines were showing their effects on him. "Annika" he inhaled a huge amount of oxygen and she got up with a jerk.

"What is it? It is paining somewhere? Shivaay are you ok" Annika Shaked his shoulders lightly while he smiled at her bombarding questions.

"Are you ok?" He tried getting up but failed miserably as he felt immense pain in lifting his right leg. "Why did you have to wait for that damn purse?" Annika squealed out in anger.

"Because it was your's and whatever is yours will get it way to you and if not I will help it reach you" Annika sat down sighing, she felt the guy next to her highly drunk.

"You should get some sleep" she got up in a go, when she turned to see him tugging her hem of top tightly and he grinned widely.

"Not so soon" he pulled her towards him, she was laid next to him as he pulled her more closer. "Shivaay rest"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Noooooooo" shivaay raised his voice a little in a childish tone while Annika whipped in annoyance. "Shivaay you are not a kid, behave"

Shivaay's lips turned into circle, pouting, he tried to melt her heart but it all went into vain as she slapped his cheeks lightly.

"Annika" he spoke out in cold tone and she instantly snapped her head towards him, feeling he was in pain again.

"Shivaay are you alright" she hovered over him a little to check him and he smiled delicately. He loved her touch, her moment of hands around his whole face as well as his body, he wanted more of her each passing moment.

Drawing away the hair falling into his face, he let all of them to fall on the other side of her neck. He pulled her closer, their upper body touching each other. If she would have been her wife till now, he would have made love to her right now, at the hospital.

She nervously smiled, her head pushed against his left chest, she could feel his hot breath so near to her skin. Annika squeezed her eyes tightly and clutched his shirt into her fists.

He dropped a kiss on her neck and she shivered at the sensation, he kissed the same spot yet again little harder than the first time. Her mind flooding with so much of desires, her heart wanting to give him more than this but could she, was she ready to accept him? Hell yes.