07

S E V E N

S E V E N

Annika looked around, they had bern walking quite bit from some time. She was nothing but excited, excited to explore around. Taking out her camera, she fixed the lenses perfectly before capturing a picture.

Turning around with her camera hanged around her neck, she clicked the picture of Priyanka pointing towards something. She looked at Omkara and Rudra just gazing the open sky, she caught it in her camera.

The next person she saw was shivaay, he was wearing his sunglasses and arms folded near to his chest. She smiled before capturing him. She dropped her camera.

Standing on the mountain felt good to her, opening her arms wide, she twirled once. Shivaay caught her, admiring her, he wanted to pick her up in his arms.

"You seem to enjoy, where's your loverboy?" Annika rolled her eyes and gave him a glare. "Got a call"

She moved ahead, ignoring him and his gaze. Eyeing him for once, she started talking with Priyanka.

Shivaay couldn't understand her actions, moving towards his brothers, he left, it was the best decision right then.

"Shivaay, can I have a talk with you" Daksh asked him from a distance, he frowned and moved towards him.

"Yes" Daksh snaked his arm around his shoulder, walking ahead, shivaay continued along.

"So I wanted to ask Annika's likes and dislikes" shivaay's eyes grew wider, an urge to rip his body off evolved inside him.

"Why do you wanna know?" Daksh looked up and smiled to him. "Because I like her, I wanna propose her but before that I want to win her heart"

Shivaay held his heart from falling, he certainly knew Annika would never fall for his charms, when he knew what was going on with him and her.

"I don't know anything about her" lying to him was the only option left for him. He mentally made a note to himself of not even letting him have a slight about her likes and dislikes.

Annika sat down the green grass, gazing the sky. She liked silence. The piece was in thinking about herself. She was going to miss fighting with baggad billa once he was married. Going to miss his ego and attitude, his annoyance in everything she did and mostly his presence.

Rubbing her arms with her palm, she got up. She noticed his pricking sight he was giving her. What has she done now? Scratching her head, she moved towards Daksh much to his annoyance.

"Missed me?" Daksh winked at her and she playfully smacked his arm.

"Priyanka if you are done exploring this place, let's move ahead" Priyanka nodded in response. Her next destination was on yatch, she was undoubtedly excited about it.