08

E I G H T

E I G H T

Annika got down the yatch as it touched the shore. She looked up to see drizzling clouds with slight water droplets falling on her face.

Priyanka and omru already reached the hotel. She looked at shivaay walking slowly, while glancing back at times.

"I guess you want to get wet in this rain, huh?" Shivaay turned towards her. "I am walking slow because you are"

Annika looked up into his blue eyes, on one side he says he wants to stop himself from getting closee to me and on the other hand he is trying to take care of me, why is he so confusing? Annika Shaked her head and continued walking.

"Look you can run before it starts raining heavily, I am not leaving unless it starts raining"

Shivaay frowned, was she getting ready to get all wet and drenched in the rain? No, he isn't going to let her do this.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING GET WET IN RAIN" Annika twisted her lips, rolling her eyes, she turned the other side.

"I said, you can go back" holding out her arms wide open, she looked up in the dark sky. "Annika don't be stubborn, you might catch cold"

"How does it even matters to you?" She turned to give him a sharp look. "It matters, it does matters Annika, everything related to you matters me" Shivaay took small steps towards her.

"It should not billuji" she shut close her eyes as the rain droplets started to fall little heavily. Her heart pained to admit that she had fallen for the most stubborn and egoist guy. He kept on accusing her for things, messed by her brain by talking about her linage, then how was she supposed to fall for him?

She couldn't digest the fact that she had given her heart to him, even though he had done enormous things to her. What was so special about him? How could she even like him? She hated herself at the moment.

Shivaay came forward, Annika felt his touch on her cheeks, opening her eyes, she looked at him and then her eyes followed downward. She couldn't look into his eyes for long and if she does, she couldn't know the consequences.

"Annika I lov.."

"Don't say please" she kept her finger on his lips, she wasn't going to allow him, if she does, she knew what mess would be created.

The rain was heavier than before, she felt her heart twisting in an unknown feeling. She found herself inches away from him, she noticed his one hand on her waist and the other making slow patterns on her cheeks.

He pulled her into him, their upper bodies colliding with each other, Annika tugged her dress tightly. It was new to her, their proximity, closeness, the feelings, she never felt for anyone.

Shivaay fingers brushed on the back of her neck, he wanted to stare at her for the whole day, without blinking. He wanted to make her aware of his presence every now and then and make her be at his side forever.