19

N I N E T E E N

N I N E T E E N

Annika took a deep breath, she looked up with heavy eyes. "Shivaay enough" he stopped on his tracks and looked at her.

"You are just tired in three rounds Annika, i atleast planned for ten today, tomorrow fifteen and so on" Annika instantly frowned, was this even a human being?

Shaking her head, she saw him smiling like a dork, she felt to hit his head tightly. "What is so funny Shivaay" she crossed her arms and he moved towards her.

"Nothing, just thinking that you have less stamina" she rolled her eyes, she wasn't a fitness freak as he was,she would eat whatever served to her and not having second thought the food would be inside her stomach.

While he would go around eating diet food someday or go working out in gyms and making his body but she wasn't like him, always ready to jog or run in the chilling weather.

"Excuse me? When I might start beating you up then you will understand my strength or stamina or whatever is bothering you" shivaay giggled at her guts.

"Let's see about that mrs. Future shivaay singh Oberoi" Annika stooped on her tracks, twisting her lips, she turned to different side, he looked back.at her with hands across his chest.

Annika knew that she was being watched, going to a guy who sat on the bench panting. "Excuse me can you please give me some water?" The guy looked up to her sweet and melodious tone.

"Umm... ofcourse" passing on the bottle to her, she smiled widely to him. Shivaay scratched his neck as they saw the two interacting.

"Your name?" Annika asked in a low tone, her Herat danced as she saw him approaching them from corner of her eye.

"Aayan" she nodded, he looked non interested in her, she liked that, her aim was just to make him jealous at the moment. She looked at him this time, walking in long strides.

"Hey Aayan" he exclaimed, making her suprise, this man was full of surprises for her. She sighed as he squeezed himself in between him and Annika.

"How is everything?" Shivaay kept one hand on aayan's shoulder much to her annoyance, why did her plan had to backfire? feeling embarrassed she started to leave as they got into some random conversation.

Shivaay sensed her getting up, telling him bye, he too got up and followed her. "You didn't needed to backfire my plan like that"

He smiled and held her waist as he brought her closer to him. "And couldn't see you talking to someone else like that" Annika smiled back, he wasn't wrong this time.

She felt his lips working on skin of her neck, she felt ticklish for some seconds before he started to nuzzle his nose along its length. "Shivaay I am sweaty"

"I don't care" he reached her cheeks, dropping a wet kiss on her right cheek, he traveled down her ears taking advantage of her ponytail.

"Shivaay not here" she pushed him away slightly and grinned widely. "I am not your girlfriend's even"