Trust Issues

Dave

I pulled up to my spot in Manhatten to pick up Kayla with Mayno in the passenger seat. I pulled out my phone shooting a text letting her know I was here. Soon she came out the door and hopped in the backseat. I made sure I let her know to cover up cause my nigga was with me. She didn't listen not one bit. The shit she had on was skin tight and this nigga Mayno eyes was popping out his head. Oh she was gone hear about this. I smacked Wayne in the back of the head and told him to look straight. I looked back at Kayla and she shrugged as if she didn't do anything wrong.

"Alright Keep playing ", I said looking at her through the rearview mirror.

"I'm G. R. O. W. N. ok. Bye David."

I nodded my head up and down and looked over at Mayno who was laughing discreetly looking out the window. I hit him in the back of his head again.

"Aye nigga just like her I'm G. R. O. W. N. and I aint gone take too many more of your lil hits. You my boy ,but we can still have a brotherly fade."

Kayla laughed in the backseat.

"Oh so the both of yall think I'm a comedian? I'll pull over and let both yall out."

"Nigga please", they said at the same time.

I clenched my jaw and gripped the steering wheel tighter. They were double teaming me and that was messed up. I can't wait to bring Blake around so I can have someone on my side. I pulled up into some place called Sweet Chick that Kayla said she wanted to come to. One of the girls she was chilling with last night said their food was bomb. I'd never been so I was open to the new experience. We walked in and I could've swore I saw Blake's best friend walk out the door, but I figured I was just seeing things and walked into the building. We sat down at a booth with Kayla and I next to each other and Mayno across. I looked at the menu and tried to concentrate as best as I could while Kayla and Mayno flirted with each other. I was almost throwing up in my mouth at the disgusting display they were putting on. I made a mental note to tell Kayla about the kind of nigga Mayno is so she'll stay far away from him. No salt on my nigga ,but I know he aint ready to be no one woman man and that aint what she need.

"Aye yall chill out with all that giggle giggle. I am sitting right here."

"Aww whats wrong nigga? You wish Blake was here?" ,Mayno said making a pouty face.

I shot the finger at him.

I looked over and Kayla looked lost in thought and then she began to shake her head I guess brushing her thoughts away. My phone pinged and I looked down to see a text from Blake.

Ms.Steele🤯🤤😍: Ummmm what should I wear since you won't tell me where were going?

I thought about what I should say next. Should I flirt or just be straight. Hmmm.....the options

Me: You could wear nothing......jk lol just do your thing.

Ms.Steele🤯🤤😍: 😑😑😑

Me:whats wrong mamas? Fix ya face ☺️

Ms.Steele🤯🤤😍: 🙃

I laughed heartily. I was cheesing hard at my phone like a goofy. I looked up and saw Kayla and Mayno staring at me.

"What ?!" , I said shouting.

They eyed me for a second and went back to looking at their menus.

Me: I'll take that for now ma 🤣. Ill be at your crib around 8. Send me the address.

Ms.Steele🤯🤤😍: ok 👌🏽.