Weak

Bri

I woke up to a pounding head and a heavy arm across my chest. My chest immediately began to cave in. What in the world happened last night? I mustered up the courage to look over and see who was laying next to me. There was a muscular guy , with smooth dark skin, tight knit curly hair faded on the sides, and a pretty nice beard. He was covered in tattoos every where ,but his chiseled face.

To say I cheated on my girlfriend at least he looked worth cheating for

To say I cheated on my girlfriend at least he looked worth cheating for. Did I really just say that? I really love Ryan ,but sometimes she gets distant and pulls away. I know she has feelings for me ,but they aren't the ones I hold for her. That was all I could think about last night at the bar with Kierra. I was telling her about Ryan and I got in my feelings and kept throwing them back. That's all I could remember and now here I am waking up next to a strange man. It's been a minute since I had sex with a man and the throbbing sensation between my legs let me know that it definitely went down. I tried to sit up ,but his arm felt like it weighed a hundred pounds. The headache didn't make it no better ,so I just laid back down. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked my notifications.

I saw a text from Ryan ,but before I could open it another notification caught my eye. It was a post update from Glossip.com. It was my guilty pleasure that I kept to myself. I mean everyone follows the shade room so whats the difference?

"Dave East isn't single anymore ladies. He's got a beauty on his hands."

If anyone has any information on her contact us! We wanna know who it is that done took our future babydaddy off the market.

Pics Below.

I clicked the link to see who it was. I probably would've ignored it if it was anyone else ,but Dave just kissed my best friend the other day. If he was playing with her emotions and just stringing her along he had me and my boo twisted. Blake has already been through enough and if Dave was going to just go and get a girlfriend on her I know she's probably upset. Shaking my head I prepared myself to get angry. I scrolled down and opened the pictures. Most of the pictures you couldn't see her face ,but I didn't need to I know my boo from anywhere. I let out a small squeal. The pictures were so adorable. He looked like he was in love with her. She didn't even look like she just had a break up the other day. Chris who? They were holding hands, kissing, and hugging. I was too happy for my girl.

My joy was short lived though ,because my unknown guest began to stir in his sleep. His muscular arm pulled off of me and i let out a deep breath. I covered my face with the pillow embarrassed for him to even see me. I felt the bed shift and he got up. The room went silent and the bathroom door closed. I let out a sigh of relief and took the pillow off my face. Mistake ! There he was standing in front of me in all his glory. And it was a whole lot of glory. My mouth was agape as I stared at the black zeus in front of me.