Krazy

*the morning*

Dave

"WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?", Blake shouted.

I shook my head. I should've told her when were talking about the Kayla and Mayno situation.

"Chill mama. We looked good", I said faintly smiling hoping she would chill.

"Chill? Chill? What the heck david? Now all my business is gonna be out in the streets!"

She got out of the bed pacing back and forth. Was it even that serious?

"So you don't want people to know were dating or some?"

She turned to me and raised a brow letting out a small laugh. She stopped when she realized I was serious.

"Dave, it's not even like that. I don't care if people know were dating or hanging out. I just live my life really private. You're used to living your life in the spotlight."

I nodded understanding where she was coming from. When I first started to blow having any and everyone in my business was hard to deal with. People would come up with anything just to have a story. I wish I could protect her from that, but it'll be virtually impossible for anyone involved with me.

"I know and I wish it didn't come with the territory ,but it comes with being with me. If that's too much for you to handle I understand."

I had to be real. No matter how much I wanted her I wasn't about to force anyone to be comfortable with my life. It is what it is.

"Dave we really just started this. I'm not gone let no simple stuff like that ruin what could be. So far its been great. I was just caught off guard is all."

I looked up into her eyes and could tell she was being genuine.

"Ok mama." I smiled from within.

I was happy she wasn't gone let no fooly paps mess up our good time.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go home. I gotta get dressed and ready for my first day of 'shadowing'." I was grinning from ear to ear.

She rolled her eyes returning a smile to me.

"Ok, sir. You can just meet me there. 8 'o clock sharp." She pointed at me.

I gave her a thumbs up and threw on my clothes. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and we walked to the front door together. I left out and she locked the door behind her. I walked to the elevator pressing the down button when I noticed a figure down the hall from the corner of my eye. I turned to see who they were, but they disappeared. I shrugged figuring it was a nervous fan and stepped onto the opening elevator.

When I got downstairs in the car I realized it was now 6:00 AM. I was supposed to be on a flight out of town with Mayno and Myrve to go meet with the label execs. I cancelled everything. The two busy weeks I was supposed to have are now on a hiatus. I'm not going nowhere with that nigga Mayno let alone be in the same room with him. Myrve of course had fit over the phone as I was on my way to Blake's house. To put him at ease I told him I would put in more studio time. Myrve was my manager , personal assistant, and whatever else I wanted him to be. Hell , I pay him enough. My circle is super tight outside of my family so I don't do the extras. Myrve has proven that he can handle just about any and everything ,so I trusted him with just that. I told him to go ahead and put the Manhatten crib up for sale. The only thing I wanted was my clothes and jewelry. Everything else could go. I told him to find me somewhere new in Manhatten and just my luck as I walked into Blake's building the girl behind the desk told me they had an opening. She didn't hesitate to inform me that she would love to see me every morning and evening. She was beautiful even though she was a little on the heavy side ,but that don't bother me.