Fresh Air

*2 weeks later*

Chazz

I let out a small sigh as I stared at the white walls of the room I was laying in. Pictures and diagrams hung on the walls showcasing the human body. I could hear people walking to and fro outside of the door. My mind wandered aimlessly about from one thing to the next. I was on the opposite end of the country from the people I loved. I was here trying to get myself together so that I could be the best me for them. Getting the therapy I needed and getting the help I needed. Deep down I know going ghost probably isn't the best thing for me to be doing ,but hurting the ones I love because of the trauma in my life wasn't good either. I figured no one would understand that so I just set out my plans and left. Coby blew up my phone day and night. As much as I wanted to pick up and call him I couldn't. The retreat I enrolled myself In didn't allow outside communication. I had to sneak away to listen to Blake's interview. I was proud of her for facing her demons head on. I was so proud to see her living her truth out loud. Something I wish I would've done a long time ago.

Right now in my life it isn't the time for what ifs and regrets. The only thing I could do is live for right now. At least that's what I learned from the retreat. I was due to fly back home tomorrow and honestly I was excited. I felt like a whole new human being. I was ready to just get back to the old me . Repair my relationships and get back on track. I finally felt content. I felt renewed. I was hoping that everyone could sense that and be understanding upon my return.

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes relishing my new found happiness.

*knock knock*

"Come in", i sang.

"Hello , Ms. Grante. I'm Dr.Hugh. It seems we are here today because you believe you are pregnant . Is that correct?", he asked walking in closing the door behind him.

"Yes sir", I said smiling.

"Well okay then. I'm gonna send a nurse back in here and have her take a urine sample so we can see if you have a little baby cooking in there", he said warmly.

"Ok ", I beamed.

Ryan

I pulled off my shades and scanned the beach. The sun was at its highest point and the heat was radiating off of the sand. The crystal blue waters encroached the beach gently as the waves danced in. Laughter and chatter filled the air along with light music. The ocean air was clean as a light a breeze blew about. Perfect was the exact way to describe the scenery and overall feel. I rolled over on the beach bed I was lounging on. I wanted to get a nice tan even though I was partially covered by the umbrella hanging over the bed. I reached up grabbing my mimosa and took a sip. I needed this vacation bad. Of course I was here to handle some business but for the most part I spent my days relaxing. Today was the last day so I had to do what I came here to do or I would miss my chance. I just needed a window. I closed my eyes and relaxed further into the plush bed.

Fiji was an other worldly paradise. A place full of exotic beauty , crystal clear waters, and white sandy beaches. I could get use to life like this. Traveling on a whim or having my man bring me go places lole this just to relax. The whole 2 seconds I was married he never ever once offered to bring me anywhere. Dave and Blake just started dating and here he is taking her out the country. What is so special about her that makes him want to do that for her? He didn't even want to stay in school when I asked him to. He never did anything I asked him to when it came to his life. He just lived it. I guess you can say it worked out for him though. He's a famous rapper now. I mentally rolled my eyes thinking about how differently I should've done things. If only I could've seen the future.