Knuck if You Buck

Kierra

"Say whaaaaat!", I screamed jumping up from the bed.

Bri called me and let me know what went down when me and Adonis left.

"Babe can you please go out the room with that", Adonis murmured rolling over.

I rolled my eyes and jumped out the bed leaving the room closing the door behind me. Good thing we had a suite. I went and sat on the couch bringing the phone back to my ear.

"Now start over!", I told Bri.

"Giiiiiiiiiiiirllllllll, so we sitting there talking having a good time and what not then this scraggly hoe Jai stroll in. You know im on full alert ready to smack the her if need be."

"Aww she better be glad I wasn't there cause I would've swung first asked questions later."

"We know Mike Tyson. Good thing you weren't cause then she wouldn't have gotten the chance to even expose Chris to Blake."

"Whoooooa she exposed him ? I can't believe I missed that !"

"Well if you wasnt too busy being a DICKted you could've had a front row seat."

"Hardy har har. Continue ."

"Well of course we all like what you doing here get out etcetera etcetera. So she hands Blake his enevelope."

"Envelope?"

"Yes an envelope. Blake was like no im not gone open it blah blah ,of course we like hell nah open that. Chazz snatched it out her hands and open it. Out falls a usb drive. Chazz plugs it up to the projector and its two files. The first one was an audio recording of Chris and her talking about getting messing over Blake and ruining her and. Then the second file is a video of them having sex !"

"What.The.Actual.Fudge?!"

"Same thing I said. That scheming nigga is behind Blake losing her job, probably the news story and her and Dave breaking up!"

"Where that nigga stay so i can kill him?! Please tell me yall beat that nigga up."

"Oh we didnt. BUT Blake sure did. My gurl flew across the table and started strangling him. It was straight out of a movie. She stomped him then she left. We was all looking at his stupid self. Coby told him to just get up and leave ."

"Wow! Next time Ima just wait to get some d. I missed aaaalllllll the damn action."

"Sure did."

"Well have yall checked on Blake ?"

"Nah, that's another reason I called you. She's not picking up and I wanted to see if you would come with me to stop by her place. It's kinda late but I dont care. It was a whole lot of stuff that went down today and I know her menty is drained."

"Hell yeah. That is crazy man I swear."

"Yeah I know. Anyways Im bout to catch an Uber and I'll meet you there in about 20 minutes."

"Ok. Be careful. Bye!"

"You too. Bye!"

I hung up the phone and looked over at a still sleeping Adonis. I shook my head and got up rummaging through one of my suitcases. I pulle out a pink sweatsuit and threw it on. I slipped on a pair of Uggs grabbed my phone and hotel key and walked out. I shot Adonis a text letting him know where I was gonna be if he woke up before I got back. I reached the elevator and rode down to the lobby. As soon as I stepped out the doors of the hotel I bumped into a hard body.

"Dang my bad ma. I wasn't looking....wayment Kierra?!"

I looked up and rolled my eyes.

"What are the odds", i mumbled to myself.