Unbelievable

Jai

I hung up the phone with Elena and looked around Blake's apartment. I came by to check the cameras I planted in here and replace them ,but Blake saw me on the way up. I thought she would've been at work already. I've been playing it way too close and I think I got all the information I need any way. Plus I'm tired of actually cleaning this place and wearing this tired uniform. I gathered the cameras and left out picking the lock back. I was halfway down the hallway to the elevator when the overweight woman from the front desk stopped me.

"Uhh..no engles no engles." I raised my hand up lowering my head.

"NO engles? Imelda can speak english so who are you?", she snapped.

If she doesn't get out the way I'm gone have to run out of here.

"Hello you can't hear english either? That's okay I'm calling security !"

She turned around and picked up her phone. I looked in between her and the elevator. I need to go now. I rushed pass her running straight to the emergency exit stairs.

"Hey STOP!....Dang it you know I can't run!", she shouted from where she stood

I laughed as I rushed down the stairs. I snatched the ragged wig off I was wearing and tossed it in the trashcan on the side of the building. I took off the uniform jacket and tossed it in there too. I looked left and right before walking around to the front. I sighed a breath of accomplishment and hailed a cab.

I slid in the back of the cab and told him the address of Chris' building. Since Justin left me and went back to Chicago he was letting me stay with him. I knew it was only a matter of town before I was in his place though. He was really stepping up as a dad. Seeing them together made me feel like crap for all the time I caused him to miss out on. I just didnt want my daughter around no other female but me. Then his crazy mama and all her drama. I just couldnt do it at the time ,but now that Blake is out the picture and were getting revenge on her together I couldn't be more happy to let him in her life. She already has him wrapped around her finger. He cleared his guest room and turned it into a princess themed baby room for her. He put her in a prestigious private daycare and has been paying for it. I can't wait until he officially asks me to move in. Everything is falling into place . My plan and my relationship!

I looked out the window as the driver pulled up. I got out and handed him $20 through the window and walked into the building. I pressed the elevator button and got on once the doors opened. I tapped my foot as the elevator went up and stopped on his floor. The doors opened and I stepped off and went straight to the door. I used the key Chris gave me and went inside. I closed and locked the door behind me and breathed in the air of the apartment.

"Ahhhh....Home." I smiled at the sound of home.

I pulled the small cameras from my pocket and placed them on the coffee table. I couldnt find the recorders I wanted so I settled with cameras. I didnt need any footage I just needed to listen to get the info I needed. The first time I went to Blake's place as the cleaning lady I set up the first set of cameras. Then I snuck back in and retrieved them. It was mostly boring talk about work and gossiping with her friends. Then I stumbled upon some useful information. She spilled some details about her ex boyfriend Langston. She was talking about their relationship when the recording cut off. I found him and told him I was a 'friend' of Blake's and that he should reach out . I gave him her number and told him to call. I asked Elana to find out more about him and their relationship. Of course she pulled through and that's what she emailed me earlier. I walked to Chris' bedroom and grabbed his laptop. I opened it and turned it on. He had a password and I didnt even feel like guessing so I went straight to Guest. I opened the Guest side and went to the internet and pulled up my email. There was the email from Elana ,so I wasted no time opening it.