With Yoruichi and Asa in the lead, the team kept running through the gate within the limited period. As they ran, the walls began to close on them from behind. "What's going on?" asked Ichigo as he glanced over his shoulder. "The wall's following us!"

"The path we're running on is collapsing faster and faster!" noted Uryu.

"If you have time to look back, move at a faster pace!" ordered Yoruichi. "If you get sucked into the wall, you're done for!"

Suddenly, Uryu's cape was caught from behind, dragging him away from the team. "Ishida!" yelled Ichigo as he stopped, with his hand grabbing for his Zanpakutou. "You idiot! It's because of those stupid clothes you're wearing!"

"Wait!" yelled Asa, stopping as well. The word alone managed to halt Ichigo from attempting to save his friend. "Don't use your Zanpakutou. The wall arrests spirit entities. If you swing your Zanpakutou, you will be ensnared too!"

Just as Uryu was dragged further towards the entity, Sado appeared next to him and ripped off his cape in order to get him away from the wall. "Than-" Uryu was cut off when Sado placed him on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and started following the team. "Huh?! Put me down, Sado-kun! I can run on my own!" Uryu stopped protesting when he looked ahead. Something he saw resulted in fear etched on his face. "Hey, you guys... something... something's coming." Just as he said that, a bright yellow light glowed behind. While running, Asa glanced at it and clicked her tongue out of frustration. An obstacle suddenly started chasing them. "What is THAT?!" yelled the Quincy.

"It's the Kototsu!" she replied loud enough for everyone to hear what was going on. "It's a cleaner that only appears once every seven days. Why did it have to show up now?! In any case, run! That thing is frighteningly fast!" They continued running until they saw a light in front of them. "Hurry! We're almost at the exit!"

However, the cleaner started to get closer to them. "It's no good!" noted Ichigo. "We can't outrun it!"

Orihime stopped abruptly and turned around with her hands on both sides of her head, her fingers touching the hair clips. "Hinagiku! Baigon! Lily!" she shouted. "Santen Kesshun! I reject!" An orange triangle blocked the cleaner, buying her and the team enough time to make it to the exit. But due to the strong impact, they were sent flying into Soul Society as they began flying downwards. Before they could harshly land on the ground, the same orange shield from the tunnel emerged beneath them, protecting them from getting hurt by the fall. "Are you guys okay?"

"Geez." said Uryu. "That was a hell of a ride. This isn't what I signed up for." He then took out an extra cape from his coat to replace the torn one. "I didn't think I'd have to use my extra cape so soon."

Sado and Ichigo had blue lines around them, for them couldn't believe what Uryu was doing. "T-That freak..." trailed off the latter. "He brought an extra one..."

"It's good that no one seems to be hurt." said Orihime.

"Good my tail!" scolded Yoruichi as it bumped its head on Orihime's right eye.

The poor girl held her eye area in pain. "Ow..."

"Didn't you listen to what Asa-chan said?!" it scolded as a temple throbbed on the back of its head, clearly angered by what she had done. "It turned out fine because it was the shield that touched Kototsu! If one of the Flowers had touched it, you'd have lost your life!"

"I-I'm sorry." she said, feeling embarrassed.

"Come on, you don't have to be so pissed." said Ichigo. "In the end, it's thanks to Inoue we're all uninjured."

Yoruichi glared at him as temples throbbed on the back of its head again. "You don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation." it said.

Asa, who just watched the scene from the side, sighed before looking at the familiar deserted village with old buildings. "Either way, what's done is done." she commented.