For the past few days, a lot had happened. Sado had been defeated by Shunsui, Uryu defeated Kurotsuchi but only to have been taken down by Tousen; both of them, as well as Ganju, had been taken to the 4th Division to be healed in the cell. Orihime, on the other hand, had been brought to the 11th Division, where she met Zaraki, his Lieutenant, Ikkaku and Yumichika, who all agreed to help her look for her friend. Now, what about him? He had finally mastered his Bankai after battling with his Zanpakutou's manifested spirit.

However, Renji, who just dropped by the train before taking off to save his childhood friend, brought news to them that Rukia's execution date had been brought forward to that day, and they couldn't afford to waste any more time. Once her and Yoruichi were certain that Ichigo was ready, Asa decided to bring him to the execution ground. Unsheathing her sword, she held the blade downwards before letting it go, allowing the Zanpakutou to float in the air. Few seconds later, the Zanpakutou had a black glow shrouding it before the shroud morphed into a giant raven with dark purple eyes. Once they got onto the bird, she stared at the back of the bird's head and commanded, "Take off, Kage Odoriko." The raven responded before it began to take flight, heading towards the execution ground.

"Your Zanpakutou's so cool, Asa-san." complimented Ichigo, who held onto the bird as he looked at his surrounding in awe.

"Thank you." she said with a smile. "Kage Odoriko doesn't enjoy being a regular Zanpakutou that attacks with Shikai and Bankai, and prefers to expand his ability resume."

Yoruichi let out a low chuckle while having her arms crossed over her chest. "And that's why Kage Odoriko is one of the strongest Zanpakutou out there." she stated.

"Eh?" responded Ichigo, who was even more intrigued as he snapped his head at its wielder. "Seriously?!"

"It's best not to say such compliments, Yoruichi." said Asa sheepishly. "They'll only boost Kage Odoriko's ego." The Zanpakutou, which made manifested itself into the giant raven, let out a caw, as if he was trying to talk back to its wielder for being a joy-killer.

Asa stared ahead as she watched Kage Odoriko approached the execution ground, and her brows furrowed. Blocks arose from the ground at Rukia's feet, releasing her bonds and taking her up into the sky to the Soukyoku's cross. As she stopped, the spear of the Soukyoku was engulfed in flames and it rose out of the ground. The flames took the form of a giant phoenix. "Here we are!" she called. "Get ready, Ichigo!"

"Yeah!" he responded.

"Take him closer." she ordered again, to which the raven cawed once more before slowly lowering, trying to get itself close enough for Ichigo to have a safe land. Once it got the right height, Asa turned to Ichigo and shouted, "Now!"

He immediately leaped off the raven and landed in front of Rukia, blocking the Soukyoku with his Zanpakutou. Rukia, who had her eyes closed when she embraced herself for the impact, opened her eyes and was surprised to see him. "Hey." he calmly greeted.

"Ichigo!" she gasped. "You idiot! Why did you come back?!"

He was taken by surprise at her outburst. "H-Huh?!"

"You should already understand this!" she added. "You cannot defeat Nii-sama! This time you'll really be killed! I've already decided that I am ready! I don't need to be saved! GO HOME!"

At the same time, the onlookers were shocked at the scene above. "I-Impossible!" gasped Soi-Fon. "Did he stop it?! He was able to stop the Soukyoku halberd that has the explosive power of one million Zanpakutou with only one Zanpakutou?! Just what is he?"

"Nanao-chan, is that boy possibly the one that the Ryoka guy mentioned?" asked Shunsui.

"Yes." replied his bespectacled Lieutenant, who had light blue eyes that had a deep tint of violet, and long black hair kept pinned back with flat bangs hanging to the right side of her face . "His physical characteristics also match the reports sent in by the different squads."

Noble Love - Bleach (Kuchiki Byakuya x Oc x A bit of Various)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara