五十七

After leaving Kirio's palace, the Shinigami arrived at a wooden tower, with Ichigo and Renji using Kon to cushion their landing again. But when they arrived there, they realised that there wasn't anyone around.

"Isn't anyone here?" questioned Ichigo.

"So it seems." said Renji.

"I wonder where have they gone to." said Asa while looking around.

"Hey!" shouted Kon after getting up. "Haven't you got anything to say about the fact that you keep on using me as a cushion?!"

"Shut up." said Ichigo. "You came here of your own will, don't complain."

"My own will?!" repeated Kon. "I said that I was gonna stay in that paradise we just left. It was you who dragged me here."

Suddenly, they were greeted by blinding lights as the spotlights shone on them. "What's that?!" demanded Ichigo, who was using his arm to block out the glare. Renji and Asa mirrored his action.

"Guests!" came a voice through the speakers. "Have a seat!"

"Too loud!" said Rejnji while covering one of his ears.

"What's this sound?!" asked Ichigo, who was doing the same.

"You're holding your heads too high!" continued the mysterious person. "In other words, your heads are..." At that moment, Oetsu appeared before them with his his hands raised. "SO HIGH!" Ichigo, Renji and Asa stared at him with emotionless expressions, clearly not expecting him to be like this. "I am Number One Zanpakutou Creator. Oetsu Nimaiya. Nice to meet ya! Zanpakutou Love!"

After getting them down from the tower, Oetsu brought them to a building, where they were welcomed by a number of ladies with big chest. Besides Kon who was blushing and enjoying the greeting, the Shinigami were staring with shock as the ladies were swooning over the males.

"What the hell is this?" asked Renji with his face flushed.

"Don't let them deceive you." warned Ichigo, though his face was red as well. "I'm sure it turns out they're all guys or something like that."

"Paradise!" swooned Kon while staring at the ladies. "Paradise! This is the real paradise!"

"Shut up!" scolded Ichigo, holding the stuffed lion back.

While they were entertained by the women, Asa awkwardly stood still with a group of handsome men flocking around her. "Um..." she trailed off, trying to get their attention so that she could politely tell them to move away. But neither of them were listening as they continued to praise her. However, she furrowed her brows when she noticed something about the men. 'That's weird.' she noted. 'Their presence doesn't resemble that of a Shinigami. It reminds me of Kage-kun and Tamako-kun. Could they be Zanpakutou Spirits?'

"So!" began Oetsu. "Kurosaki-chan, Abarai-chan, Yamamoto-chan! And mysterious Plushie-chan! Did ya enjoy the welcome show I prepared for you? Let me introduce myself! I'm Oetsu Nimaiya, owner of this Hououden! Nice to meet ya!" He then stood in front of Ichigo and raised his hands, expecting him to give him high-fives. But when he merely stared at him, Oetsu grabbed his hands and made him raise his arms up high and give him high-fives. "Hey!"

"No way..." muttered Ichigo nervously. "Take my place, Renji. I can't keep up with this guy."

"Idiot!" scolded Renji quietly. "As if I can!"

"Hm, something's not right." said Oetsu. "Ya not gettin' into this. Are ya... goin' home?"

At that moment, Ichigo and Renji were about to turn around and leave. But when he said the last part, they halted and turned around, looking stunned. "Jeez." muttered Ichigo to Renji. "Do we have to choose? What do we do? We can't go back now."