Suddenly, the same boar that threw Ganju off its back charged from behind the confused Ichigo. It merely missed him an inch as it flew above him and landed harshly, creating a force that sent Ganju flying backwards. "Nice hit, Bonnie-chan." he praised. "But we don't have time today. Hurry up and gimme a ride!" A spark appeared in the boar's eye as it was annoyed at its master. And the thing he knew, it rammed into him, sending him flying up before landing harshly on its back as it ran off.

"Hold it!" called Ichigo. "You're running away?!"

"The hell I am!" yelled Ganju as the boar ran further away. "You dandelion! I'll settle the score with you tomorrow, count on it! Until then, wait there quietly! Don't turn into a see and float away to escape! Let's go, guys!"

"Don't be ridiculous! That's my-" Ichigo was cut off as the boars ran past him, following behind Bonnie.

"He's gone." said Orihime.

Uryu pushed up his glasses and placed a hand on Ichigo's shoulder. "That sucks." he said. "I don't know what to say."

Ichigo's eye twitched before yelling, "GODDAMMIT! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!"

The next morning, the team were getting ready to leave to look for Shiba Kuukaku, the one that Asa and Yoruichi thought could help them in their journey. While Sado was caught looking at Orihime's drawing of her guesses on what Shiba Kuukaku looked like, Uryu went back in to look for their friend, who refused to leave. "What?!" shouted Uryu. "You're not going?!"

"I ain't 'not going'." he corrected stubbornly. "I said. 'Go ahead without me.' I'll go after I settle things here with that bitch-ass from yesterday."

"What are you talking about?!" asked Uryu, who was annoyed at his attitude. "Quit jerking around and come on!" He tried to drag the orange haired boy by his Shihakushou but he didn't budge.

"I don't wanna!" yelled Ichigo as he held the floor like his life depended on it. "He'll think I run away!"

"Let him think it!" argued Uryu.

"Hey, hey." called Orihime from the door. "Aren't we leaving yet?"

"Inoue-san, would you help me peel this idiot off the floor?" he asked.

"Who you calling 'idiot'?!" asked Ichigo angrily. "When he comes, I'll beat 'im quick then catch up to you, so go ahe-"

SCRATCH

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ichigo let out a cry when Yoruichi left three scratches across his face, causing him to lay on the tatami floor in pain.

"Has so much blood rushed to your head that you've forgotten our original goal?" scolded the latter as Asa walked out of the room once she was ready. "Damn fool. Don't tell me you've forgotten Rukia's life depends on our journey. We don't have time for a chest-thumping contest between you and that guy. If you understand, then get ready and move out." Ichigo then realised his mistake as he sat up and stared at the floor with a solemn expression.

After bidding the Chief farewell, Yoruichi and Asa led the group out into the countryside where the old man told them of Shiba Kuukaku's whereabouts. "Hey." called Ichigo. "It looks like we've come a long way from the village. Is this really the right way? Hey!"

"Be quiet!" scolded Uryu, turning around to show him and the rest a drawn map. "According to the map the elder gave us, it's definitely around here. If you've got complaints, why don't you walk up front?"

"Well, I'm not complaining, just..." trailed off Ichigo.

"Shiba Kuukaku-san must live out here because he wants to keep his identity secret." assumed Orihime.