Chapter 13

Rae's POV

I broke down crying. Tear after tear kept slipping down my cheeks and I was probably wetting Peter's shirt by now, but I don't think it mattered.

I felt hurt, betrayed, heartbroken, lost, and other things because I was losing Peter. I was mad at him first, but I couldn't contain my sadness when it was time to leave Neverland.

All of my emotions were spilled when Peter held me close to him. The scent of pine cones and mint comforted me and his warm hugs were my protection. His gentle words and huge smiles made my heart flutter and his messy hair bringing the sleepiness he gets sometimes. His British accent makes my heart melt and his cute nicknames that he calls me.

I had too many memories of Neverland and to think that I broke up with Peter because of a mistake he made. I found myself immediately wanting to forgive him and stay in his arms forever.

But I knew our time was almost to an end.

" I still love you too. " , I whispered softly.

Unexpectedly, I felt his hands cup my cheeks as he captured my lips with a soft and passionate kiss. My lips immediately kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

It was just Peter and I in that moment.

" Miss Rae! We should get going! " , I heard Mr. Smee holler with another sound of a groan.

I quickly pulled away to see Hook scolding Smee for interrupting my goodbye to Peter. I knew my brother disapproved, but he respected my wishes.

" I think this a goodbye. " , I smiled sadly at Peter.

" Never say goodbye, love. " , Peter said softly.

" I don't want to forget you. " , I begged him.

A shy smile formed on Peter's face before he wiggled his nose against mine. His hands running through my raven hair.

" You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I will always love you. That's where I will be waiting. " , Peter said softly.

I frowned seeing tears stream down Peter's cheeks. His green eyes starting to water as his feelings started to spill.

" Go, love. Go find your prince charming. A boy who will treat you right, love you, cherish you, compliment you, make you laugh, protect you, never lie to you, be open with you, comfort you, and respect you. " , Peter said before his warm hands untangled from my hands. " You have a duty to attend to back in Ireland, princess. "

I slowly nodded as more tears streamed down my cheeks. My hands started trembling and I smiled weakly at Peter.

" Go on my little snowflake. Be free. " , Peter smiled weaky at me.

My heart told me to stay with him. I was destined to be with the broken lost boy. I was made to balance him out. My heart wanted me to wipe away his tears and forget about Ireland; however, my body stayed still because of the hurt that I felt when Peter planned to kill my brother.

I was torn apart.

I probably stood there for a while because I felt Peter's hand hold mine. He gently tugged my arm and I followed him towards the Jolly Roger. I squeezed his hand tightly when I saw my brother glaring at us. He scratched his beard with his hook as he watched our every move.

Peter walked me onto the ship where the pirate crew was standing in line with expressions of curiosity. Mr. Smee waved at me and I gave him a small smile.

" Rae, we must get going. " , Killian said sternly.

" I know. " , I said sadly.

Then my brother turned to Peter with a sour expression.

" Get off my bloody ship. " , he gritted his teeth.

Peter rolled his eyes before letting go of my hand. He kissed my forehead and bowed his head at me before he descended down the deck. I ran towards the back of the ship and watched Peter stand at the shore of Neverland.

" Sails up! Anchor up! Let's get out of this bloody island. " , Killian spat out some orders.

I wobbled a bit as I felt the ship moving. I held my grip on the rope and watched Peter's face display sadness as he waved at me.

" Peter! " , I hollered.

" Until next time, princess. " , Peter shouted.

The ship rocked back and forth as the waves pushed against it. I breathed heavily trying to remain calm.

" I love you! " , I yelled truthfully.

" I love you too, little snowflake. " , Peter hollered at me.

We were drifting further apart as the Jolly Roger started to sail out to sea. Neverland started to become smaller and smaller. Peter's frame was starting to disappear out of my sight.

" I will always love you. " , I shouted not knowing whether he could hear me or not.

Tears streamed down my cheek as the sight of the island that I once called my own kingdom disappeared under the mist. The only sight that I saw was the ocean.

Your eyes remind me of an ocean. A calming, blue ocean.

" Oh Peter..." , I whispered mostly to myself.

" Keep her steady. " , Killian ordered his crew before approaching me. His arm around my shoulder before he kissed my head.

" I'm proud of you, pig. " , he said smiling slightly.

" Thanks. " , I sighed before leaning into Killian's chest.

" Don't be glum. We have a new life ahead of us in Ireland. " , Killian said trying to lighten up the mood.

" Why exactly are we going to Ireland? Did our parents invite us? ", I asked with curiosity.

" I don't know. I just got an invitation. " , Killian shrugged.

" From who? " , I raised my eyebrow.

" Some guy named Victor. " , Killian replied

Victor.

Why does that name sound familiar?

A/N: Well it seems that Pae is under construction and Rae is going back to Ireland. How do you all feel about this?